Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 11:54 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 545i

I sent him an inquiry via Ebay. His turn around time is 30 days based on his reply.

I am not sure why he keeps everyone here on hold and his Ebay store is right on schedule.
Most of his feedback too also shows, purchase dates and feedback showing about 30 day turn around.

I am so glad I never bought a kit from him.

I feel for everyone here - so I thought this bit of information would be handy as an FYI
Old 07-14-2008, 09:17 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

UPDATE ...UPDATE...UPDATE STORY

this is my expirience..or HOW I SHOULD CALL IT????

IF HE CAN NOT DO THIS ...WHY HE DONT REFUND THE MONEY?...

I WANT MY REFUND FOR THE HARDWEAR AND FOR THE 3 PARTS..SO I CAN BUY IT FROM SOME PLACE ELSE AND TO INSTAL THE FUCxxING M-KIT IN THIS LIFE TIME!!!!

DEAR MEMBERS,

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH BUT I WILL TRY TO EXPLAYN BEST ...
--- EVERYTHING THAT I WILL WRITE IN HERE I CAN PROOF WITH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS..(MY BANK ACCOUNT...MY PAY PAL AND MY E60FORUM E-MAILS)

I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY STORY..

SO, ON 24--OCTOMBER---2007 I PAID TONY (AKA...GUAD-M) 2200$$ FOR THE PAITED NON PDC LCI-MKIT....

THEN ON THE JAN. 9 -2008 ; FEB.12--2008 AND FEB.15--2008 FOR 3 EXTRA PARTS( TRUNK FINISHER,ROOF SPOILER AND TRUNK SPOILER)...(ANOTHER 1100$$)

--sometime in mid may 2008 after delay..after delay..after delay and so on...i GOT THE PAITED NON PDC LCI M-KIT......BUT SURPRIZE!!!!! THERE WAS NO HARDWEAR!!!!!!!!

--NOT TO MENTION THAT THE ANOTHER 3 EXTRA PARTS STILL NOT READY!??!?!!?

I call him next day and he told me that he order de lci bumper separate to get a low price?!?!?1?

IT;S NOT MY PROBLEM THAT HE ORDER IT SEPARATE FROM THE KIT...WHEN I PAID HIM, I GIVE HIM 2200$ FOR THE LCI PAITED NON PDC M- KIT+ WHARDWEAR( IN THE E60FORUM AND ON E-BAY HE TELL THAT THE M-KIT COME WITH ALL THE HARDWEAR !!!!)

HE DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THE BUMPERS AND THE SIDE SKIRTS FIRST AND THE HARDWEAR GOD KNOW WHEN??!?!?!

SO TODAY 14 JULY 2008 I HAVE FROM HIM JUST THE BUMPERS AND THE SIDE SKIRTS!!!!?!??!?!HE ALSO HAVE TO RETURN MY REGULAR BUMPERS HOOK COVERS...

THE E-MAIL FROM HIM 06-03-2008 : "you already have your kit you can post anything you want its NOT UNDER MY CONTROL TO GET PARTS FROM GERMANY" !!!!!!!!!
I HAVE THE KIT?!??!?!? BUT WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE HARDWEAR THAT COME WITH IT??!?!?!?

AND AGAIN HOW ABOUT THE TRUNK FINISHER.TRUNK SPOILER AND ROOF SPOILER?!?!/1

I DO NOT WISH TO ANY ONE TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE THAT!....

P.S ON 15 JUNE A TALK TO HIM AND HE PROMIS AGAIN FOR THE 3 TIME THAT A WILL GET MY HARDWEAR FOR THE M-KIT + MY ROOF SPOILER ,MY TRUNK FINISHER AND THE TRUNK SPOILER BY FIRST WEEK OF JULY.....STILL NOTHING.......

......PROBABILE BECAUSE I AM a person who is not a native or naturalized citizen of the land where they are found (FOREIGNER)
Old 07-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather/Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim/Anthracite Headliner Premium and Sport Package Comfort Access/Navigation/HD Radio/iPod/Logic 7/SAT/PDC Sprintbooster Split Second Turbo Tuner BMC Air Filter

wow, this topic has gotten real quiet from the usual back and forth postings. are u guys getting any communication/feedback on your orders from tony? or are u guys just doing chargebacks on your credit cards?
Old 07-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 530i N52
Model Year: 2006
Engine: n52

NADA ...ZIP...ZERO COMUNICATION....

WE ARE IN THE BIG SHXT...

I THING HE RUN BACK TO HIS COUNTRY (Greece) WITH ALL OUR MONEY...

(( ((
Old 07-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Members

Originally Posted by stel_i79' post='624748' date='Jul 15 2008, 04:39 PM
NADA ...ZIP...ZERO COMUNICATION....

WE ARE IN THE BIG SHXT...

I THING HE RUN BACK TO HIS COUNTRY (Greece) WITH ALL OUR MONEY...

(( ((
He is still doing them just not here

This is what he said per my Ebay inquiry

Dear original-german-car-parts,

Hello is this in stock and ready to ship? If not how long from payment w/paypal to delivery ?
I have a non-PDC car

his reply

we have to paint it sir the full kit is now one month delivery
Old 07-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Wait, so he's telling ebay customers a painted kit will take 1 month? Or is that for a non-painted kit?
Old 07-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Bud
Members

Originally Posted by NJREDZ06' post='626863
Wait, so he's telling ebay customers a painted kit will take 1 month? Or is that for a non-painted kit?
Sounds to me like he is saying he needs a month to paint it. So basically we are all being put on hold so he can fulfill his ebay orders.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:51 PM
Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='626871' date='Jul 17 2008, 06:10 PM

Full painted kit is one month.
I actually found out about him on Ebay first then I found him on here and saw all these threads.

Been wanting a kit since early this year, but I have been reading all these posts on various threads and never pulled the trigger.

I feel for everyone on these boards that have been waiting so I posted my inquiry on Ebay
Old 07-18-2008, 03:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i, mystic blue metallic, black leather interior, dark poplar wood trim, premium package, navigation, iPod, park distance control, voice activation, bluetooth. Mods: Full M-Tech Kit, ACS Rep Rear Window Spoiler, ACS Rep Rear Deck Spoiler, ACS Rep Quad Diffuser, ACS Rep Exhaust Tips, Remus Duel Exhaust, De-badge, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Umnitza Predator Ice V2, HID fog lights, Clear Side Marker Light Bulbs (yellow when on), Dark Poplar Wood Shifter, Dark Poplar Wood e-Brake Handle, Dark Poplar Wood Steering Wheel Inserts, OEM Steel Pedals, OEM M Footrest, 19 inch OEM 121s (Summer), 18 inch 124s (Winter), Shadowline Window Trim, Blacked-out Kidney Grills

His ebay listing is miss-leading because he does not state that the kits need to be painted before delivery. He lists them on ebay by color - that would make any reasonable person to believe that they are already painted and ready to ship. He is a shady guy. That simple, very shady.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:05 AM
Members

Originally Posted by wacopolumbo' post='627164' date='Jul 18 2008, 12:11 PM
His ebay listing is miss-leading because he does not state that the kits need to be painted before delivery. He lists them on ebay by color - that would make any reasonable person to believe that they are already painted and ready to ship. He is a shady guy. That simple, very shady.
i got his add from ebay sent him a message he rang me said if i pay it will take around 1 week to get parts and then few days to ship, non painted so i have done it and now 10 days on i can still not get hold of him!!!!!

thanks tony!!!!!

car is booked into bodyshop 11th august i have paid ?600 deposit which i will loose if i dont get my kit in time

tony????????????????

Quick Reply: Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)