Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Numerous times Tony's asked us for help in managing his endless orders so let's help him. Why dont we use this thread as a tool for current customers to post the following information below as a reminder for Tony. We have a thread to place orders, another thread with buyer feedback, but no current threads for current customers to get up-to-date status on their orders. We all know PM's can become overwhelming for him, so this thread could condense that information for all of us involved. Let's try and stick to the facts and leave raw emotion out of this. Please use this list as a way of keeping everything organized. Bold each title and supply info below.

Order/Payment Date

Product Ordered

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony)

Follow-Up Conversation if delivery date was NOT met

Current Status

Solutions offered
Old 07-02-2008, 08:47 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i - Missing no options

This is a great idea Adam.. I provided a solution for Tony by creating a spreadsheet tracker that allows him to manage his inventory and where his product is in real time.

As individuals complete the info below, I'll use the same tool I created for Tony and import the data.

Thanks Adam! Great idea!!

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='614494' date='Jul 2 2008, 09:43 AM
Numerous times Tony's asked us for help in managing his endless orders so let's help him. Why dont we use this thread as a tool for current customers to post the following information below as a reminder for Tony. We have a thread to place orders, another thread with buyer feedback, but no current threads for current customers to get up-to-date status on their orders. We all know PM's can become overwhelming for him, so this thread could condense that information for all of us involved. Let's try and stick to the facts and leave raw emotion out of this.

Order/Payment Date

Product Ordered

Current Status

Solutions offered
Old 07-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Contributors

Order/Payment Date

May 2nd, 2008

Product Ordered

Full non-PDC M-Tech kit in Alpine White via Group Buy

Was originally told 4 weeks after final payment. Final payment was made May 13th, 2008. Should have received kit mid-June. Am first one on Group Buy list to receive kit. Then delivery date was moved to first week of July after supposed backorder on non-pdc kits. Tony "promised" delivery by the end of the first week of July (July 5th) as a solution to refunding me my purchase price. Tony is now saying mid-July but how much faith can I have as he's already promised several previous dates for delivery.

May 20th, 2008:
Asking for a start-date 7 days after tenth (final) payment for Group Buy completion:
"probably first week of June we can start to paint and ship.."

June 2nd, 2008:
Checking in the first week of June when they were supposed to start and asking about other kits he still has to do he says...
"I still have to finish them yes. the kits are on backorder anyways, and i have the kits below in stock now
and most of them are done. please be patient i promise i will start yours very soon ok?"

June 9th, 2008:
Asking when they WILL start painting of our kits, and asking for a refund if it can't be relatively soon:
"excuseme but I told you I will start to build your kit very soon
why are you panicing now?? can you please relax you are going to cause a big problem
to my orders by stressing yourself and others in the forum sir. your kit should be delivered by first week of JULY"

June 9th, 2008:
Replied to this PM saying I'm holding him to that date and acting very positive about the situation:
"ok but please edit your posts right away indicating refund
it will cause a big problem you dont have any idea."

June 17th, 2008:
Asking Tony if he's starting my kit since he'd need to be to get it to me by the first week of July as previously promised:
"thank you. we are doing our best to finish up, and I want to eliver yours by mid july then others."

I have endless PM's requesting me to call him immediately (every time within minutes of posting material on these threads) but I see no point in beating a dead horse here.

Current Status

Unsure, he hasn't replied to my last half dozen PM's asking him to hold up his end of the promise and getting me my kit this week.

Solutions offered

He told me he had ALL kits in stock for our Group Buy. I suggested a full refund to get me out of his hair, a partial refund for the painting portion (since that's the obvious bottleneck here) and shipment of the kit unpainted to my house immediately, and even offered a financial bonus incentive if he could live up to his promise and get me the kit this week on time. He said money isn't an issue (which is interesting because part of his excuses in previous PM's were that he's making no profit off our GB because of increased paint/gas costs), and he will get to my kit once he finishes up previous orders. Refunds are apparently not an option as he has NO money in his account which is odd since every day he's taking orders and receiving payments.

I'm out of solutions, somewhat nervous he hasn't replied to my PM's and am anxiously awaiting this kit still. When I originally ordered it from him I was very descriptive in telling him I only wanted to purchase it if he could get it to me by the start of summer (June 21st is the first day of summer by the way). In Oregon we only have about a 90-110 day window of nice weather, the rest of the year it rains. I wanted this kit specifically for the summer months not to mention I purchased the car in late April and everyone knows how exciting it is to mod a car as a new owner! It's been somewhat spoiled as all I've done is wait wait wait. Is there an end to it?

I'll pray for the best!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Contributors

Order/Payment Date
May 2, 2008

Product Ordered
Mtech Kit and USA Trunk Finisher

60 days from GB final payment. GB Final payment was made on May 13, so EDD is July 13.

Sent PM last week. No response.

Current Status
No response from Tony

Solutions offered
Requested a refund if no product is received by the deadline Tony provided. If no refund or product is provided by given date, then I will seek legal action to force resolution.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i

Order/Payment Date
May 2, 2008

Product Ordered
Mtech Kit - Black Metallic Sapphire. PDC

Expected Delivery Date
60 days from GB final payment. GB Final payment was made on May 13, so EDD is July 13.

PM for Status: No response.
Post on forum for status(June 8th):
I see that you are already stressing sir about the kits what we have talked when we created the group buy?
can you please pm me from now you will encourage with your posts for others ask for refund and will become a big problem.
please edit your post kindly and lets communicate from PMs only.

thanks.

Posted on both GB forum and General forum lately. No response.

Current Status
No response from Tony

Solutions offered
Requesting a refund / dispute charge with CC company and Paypal if no product is received by the deadline Tony provided.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Contributors

UPDATE - I filed a claim resolution through paypal just to protect myself in case Tony never sends my product and noticed he's changed his business account name on paypal since I made payment. It is now called "Chalikian Investment Inc." Any idea what that is?
Old 07-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i - Missing no options

Order/Payment Date
May 2, 2008

Product Ordered
Mtech Kit - Titanium Grey II. PDC

Expected Delivery Date
Paid in full on May 22, 08. Originally told 4 weeks.. Once paid, I recieved a 13 week estimated delivery date.

Was not impressed with the 13 week lead time and asked for refund. I was told that my new date would be July 14th

Even reached out to Tony to help with his business as he's had a hard time communicating and tracking his orders. I created a solution and sent it via email to him

Current Status
No response from Tony

Solutions offered
Requesting a refund / dispute charge with CC company and Paypal if no product is received by the deadline Tony provided.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Members

Order/Payment Date: Ordered and payed in full Nov. 26, 2007.

Product Ordered: Full M Technic kit, non-pdc.

Expected Delivery Date: Initially 3 to 4 weeks.

Follow-Up Conversation if delivery date was NOT met: Too numerous to include here but they included him promising me that he would get it to me by the week following that particular conversation for about the last 4 months. The first time I actually spoke up and voiced my feelings about having to wait was at the end of March. I told him I needed the kit by a carshow on April 19th. He promised that I would have it before then and he would not forget about me. That was when he started promising me that he would have it by the next week every week since then.

Current Status: Order unfilled with no expected delivery date and refund refused. Latest PM's unreplied. You can read our last exchange in the "Buying experiences" thread.

Solutions offered: Considering that I have been more than patient up to about the 6 month mark, I don't feel that I should have to offer him any solutions. I've informed him that I don't care whether he sends my kit or gives me a refund...but one or the other has to happen this week or I will be going forward with legal action (which I don't want to do if it can be avoided at all). I even gave him the option of refunding my money minus $100 just to allow him the $100 profit just for putting up with all of my PM's and text messages but apparently he isn't even willing to do that. I just want this thing to be over with one way or another!
Old 07-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 535i, A/T & Paddle Shifters, AW, NB Leather, Sport, Premium, Nav, 6FL

Geez what horrible stories we've got here. Good thing i waited out. I WAS going to order the M5 mirrors but hearing from all these peeps is just terrible.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW M5

Order/Payment Date
May 13, 2008

Product Ordered

Mtech Kit with M5 rear bumper. Black Sapphire PDC

I received the M5 rear bumper before the time I expected (maybe I am lucky). PM sent for the missing parts.

Current Status
Tony just sent me a M5 rear bumper on June 1, 2008 and the rest will remain after July 10. (Let's see)

Solutions offered
I am thinking for a refund for the missing parts but I hope Tony will send them.... Faith? Maybe!.

Quick Reply: Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)