Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

JMR545i

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2010 535i M Sport 6MT
Model Year: 2010

I purchased a set of Logic 7 speakers from JMR545i. He was courteous, responsive and easy to work with. Items were shipped promptly. The used L7 speakers were in mint condition and packed very well. I only installed the rear deck speakers tonight and can already tell that the sound from the rear is a little clearer. The front speakers will take more time due to battery and airbag disconnection, and Dynamat installation.

Thanks for a great deal on the L7 speakers!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i - 36k miro 111's m5 front bumper and mtech rear Titanium Silver / Black Dakota sport package, cold package, Sirius, Nav, Logic 7, Rear Shade, Ipod Integration

Originally Posted by vkhong
I purchased a set of Logic 7 speakers from JMR545i. He was courteous, responsive and easy to work with. Items were shipped promptly. The used L7 speakers were in mint condition and packed very well. I only installed the rear deck speakers tonight and can already tell that the sound from the rear is a little clearer. The front speakers will take more time due to battery and airbag disconnection, and Dynamat installation.

Thanks for a great deal on the L7 speakers!
Thanks Victor -