Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

JLevistreetwerks

Old 04-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 e60/black sapphire metallic/auburn leather/heated front seats and steering wheel/premium package/premium sound package/sport package/shadow line trim/6 disc in dash/multi-contour front seats/sport suspension/comfort access/moon roof/ rear all around sun shades/park distance control front and back/adaptive xenon headlights/ navigation/ Aerodynamic kit/ carbon fiber roundels hood trunk and steering wheel/ 35% tint all around + visor/ racing dash license plate lights/ matte black grille/ invisabulb turn signals/ charcoal filter delete/ euro stickers/ weisslicht LED side markers

ive heard from a lot of people that these guys at jlevi are shady. i never understood what they were talking about, but truth is these people are horrible! I bought some weisslicht led license plate lights from them which are supposed to be SEALED. one car wash and all the LED's are rusted and brown on the inside. I contact them and they make me send them back and replace them with new ones guaranteeing that they will be sealed. once again, rusted! I also ordered invisabulbs for my front turn signals and after chatting with james from Jlevi he directed me to the right size bulbs. They come in and what do you know? WRONG! Also i ordered side markers from them which on their website clearly say "IN STOCK" (This is what i think is shady btw) The shipping information say "Ships within 2-3 days" which has to be true because jlevi is literally a 30 min drive from my house. A week after ordering i contact them saying "im starting to believe they were never in stalk"...no reply to my email even though they are supposed to reply within 24 hours. Few days later i catch one of them on their website live chat. He starts B.Sing me saying they are being processed. Next day i get an email from UPS saying my order has JUST been shipped from CANADA. WTF? if it was in stock 30 mins from my house how has my item ended up in Canada? After tracking it for the next few days, it has stopped in Detroit, MI and then Ohio. bottom line. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by dezenuts
ive heard from a lot of people that these guys at jlevi are shady. i never understood what they were talking about, but truth is these people are horrible! I bought some weisslicht led license plate lights from them which are supposed to be SEALED. one car wash and all the LED's are rusted and brown on the inside. I contact them and they make me send them back and replace them with new ones guaranteeing that they will be sealed. once again, rusted! I also ordered invisabulbs for my front turn signals and after chatting with james from Jlevi he directed me to the right size bulbs. They come in and what do you know? WRONG! Also i ordered side markers from them which on their website clearly say "IN STOCK" (This is what i think is shady btw) The shipping information say "Ships within 2-3 days" which has to be true because jlevi is literally a 30 min drive from my house. A week after ordering i contact them saying "im starting to believe they were never in stalk"...no reply to my email even though they are supposed to reply within 24 hours. Few days later i catch one of them on their website live chat. He starts B.Sing me saying they are being processed. Next day i get an email from UPS saying my order has JUST been shipped from CANADA. WTF? if it was in stock 30 mins from my house how has my item ended up in Canada? After tracking it for the next few days, it has stopped in Detroit, MI and then Ohio. bottom line. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS.
It shipped from Canada because they get those parts from this place that is local to me. www.bimmian.com , I only ordered once from jlevi. They should at least have better customer service.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Members

Exact same thing happened here. Parts shipped out from Canada without notification. The 2-3 day wait became a full week + a day.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by IndyRedBeast
It shipped from Canada because they get those parts from this place that is local to me. www.bimmian.com , I only ordered once from jlevi. They should at least have better customer service.
never again will i order from jlevisw.com, i order some stop tech brake upgrade kit, nick said it will ship in 2 to 3 days, i was really patient and it never came finally after a week or two of waiting he called me and said that it was going to be back ordered for another month.. thought it was BS, but at least they rfunded my money back right away... pls do yourself a favor do not buy stuff from Jlevisw... :thumbsdown: go to trinity aotosport instead and ask for joe