Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

JBSPEED

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009 | 09:37 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by vlad_b' post='1062461' date='Nov 25 2009, 11:58 AM
My experience with JBSPEED was not pleasant.

I purchased a spoiler from him (paid $140). Before I did, i double checked about quality and fitment. He assured me that "so far everything is good"

Well, i wasn't home when the package arrived (my fault) and it got sent back. When I asked him to send it back he said shipping is $60. It is what it is i paid for it again
What I didn't like about him right away is that he sent me message: "your friend told me you need some more stuff like carbon fiber logos etc.. I know that no one told him that and i don't need it. Why would he lie? Am I a fool or what?

He also posted in his thread that he includes free adhensive from now on. I paid for the shipping second time after he posted free adhensive, so I thought he would include it but he did not

So, after all I got this spoiler (total cost for me was $200). I had someone with experience install it for me. What I noticed first, it was WAVY. Secondly, it sure did not stick right with the original tape so after a day I saw a little gap there.

I took it off and asked JBSPEED to explain. He said : spoiler is WAVY because its fiber glass. All members get it and they are happy. Before I bought it I asked and HE said it's good and no issues what so ever. Well, I got it: you get what you pay for.

So I posted this spoiler (it is basically new) in Private Member Classifieds. I described the issues so no one would expect good quality. After some members here saw it they encouraged me to post a honest feedback about JBSPEED.

So here it is. Will NOT buy anything from him again

BTW, here is the picture of WAVY spoiler:

https://5series.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=82262
Old 11-25-2009 | 12:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

He's a piece of work this JBSPEED character. Or Brian or whatever his name is. Until you place the order, he tells you everything is just as good as OEM, if not better. Then, once you receive the product and realize it's some Chinese piece of crap knock-off, he tells you, "You get what you pay for"???? Nice vendor we have here. Once he has your money, he could give two craps about your satisfaction. This member paid more than the OEM one and gets the raw end of the deal. When people spend their hard earned money on something they think is a quality product, only to find that it's not, that's just BS. He's just another Taiwanese Street Seller, who sells junk. Pure and simple.

JBSPEED - You're a crook. Give this guy his money back and stop selling junk. Stand behind what you sell and don't throw an excuse of you get what you pay for. Unbelievable. :thumbsdown:

Originally Posted by vlad_b' post='1062461' date='Nov 25 2009, 11:58 AM
My experience with JBSPEED was not pleasant.

I purchased a spoiler from him (paid $140). Before I did, i double checked about quality and fitment. He assured me that "so far everything is good"

Well, i wasn't home when the package arrived (my fault) and it got sent back. When I asked him to send it back he said shipping is $60. It is what it is i paid for it again
What I didn't like about him right away is that he sent me message: "your friend told me you need some more stuff like carbon fiber logos etc.. I know that no one told him that and i don't need it. Why would he lie? Am I a fool or what?

He also posted in his thread that he includes free adhensive from now on. I paid for the shipping second time after he posted free adhensive, so I thought he would include it but he did not

So, after all I got this spoiler (total cost for me was $200). I had someone with experience install it for me. What I noticed first, it was WAVY. Secondly, it sure did not stick right with the original tape so after a day I saw a little gap there.

I took it off and asked JBSPEED to explain. He said : spoiler is WAVY because its fiber glass. All members get it and they are happy. Before I bought it I asked and HE said it's good and no issues what so ever. Well, I got it: you get what you pay for.

So I posted this spoiler (it is basically new) in Private Member Classifieds. I described the issues so no one would expect good quality. After some members here saw it they encouraged me to post a honest feedback about JBSPEED.

So here it is. Will NOT buy anything from him again

BTW, here is the picture of WAVY spoiler:
Old 11-25-2009 | 03:14 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i Sport Package, Jet Black M166 OEM Wheels M5 Style Body kit RPI Scoop BMC Air Filter Valentine One Radar Detector 35% tint all around

Originally Posted by JBSPEED' post='1062549' date='Nov 25 2009, 01:37 PM
I agree with the C'Bimmer 100%

And in that link above (the original spoiler thread) JBSPEED posted pictures of real M5's with OEM spoilers, marking them "JBSPEED exclusive" as if it was his product.

He should have posted picture like mine above to be honest about what he is selling
Old 11-25-2009 | 04:32 PM
Contributors

I have bought several things from JB. I have never had a problem. Here is a pic of my spoiler.

I hope everyone works everything out.
Old 11-25-2009 | 05:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i Sport Package, Jet Black M166 OEM Wheels M5 Style Body kit RPI Scoop BMC Air Filter Valentine One Radar Detector 35% tint all around

Originally Posted by rkhettry23' post='1062800' date='Nov 25 2009, 08:32 PM
I have bought several things from JB. I have never had a problem. Here is a pic of my spoiler.

I hope everyone works everything out.
i am glad to see that yours was good. it does look good on the picture - i wouldn't complain if i had that one

mine is defected, as you can see on the picture i posted above.
Old 02-24-2010 | 06:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i premium package/active steering/auto sunshade/tiag/black dakota leather/logic 7 35% tint all around 19' DPE GT7

Where did JBSPEED go?
Old 03-04-2010 | 10:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Not sure, I never had any problem with him. Was happy with price/shipping/quality, I personally can't complain. I bought his carbon fiber emblems.
Old 03-04-2010 | 11:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by cleung
Where did JBSPEED go?
I sent him two PMs which he didn't reply to. He was last active on Feb 28th though.
Old 05-15-2010 | 06:42 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
He's a piece of work this JBSPEED character. Or Brian or whatever his name is. Until you place the order, he tells you everything is just as good as OEM, if not better. Then, once you receive the product and realize it's some Chinese piece of crap knock-off, he tells you, "You get what you pay for"???? Nice vendor we have here. Once he has your money, he could give two craps about your satisfaction. This member paid more than the OEM one and gets the raw end of the deal. When people spend their hard earned money on something they think is a quality product, only to find that it's not, that's just BS. He's just another Taiwanese Street Seller, who sells junk. Pure and simple.

JBSPEED - You're a crook. Give this guy his money back and stop selling junk. Stand behind what you sell and don't throw an excuse of you get what you pay for. Unbelievable. :thumbsdown:

TOTALLY 100% agree. I ordered M5 carbon spoiler and ACS roof spoiler after he told me its not OEM fit but everyone else has bought and installed no problems. I would never assume to get OEM but when i tried to install the spoilers, i couldnt even do it because the fit was just SO bad...

No he is saying that its cheap price product so dont expect to fit too good.....

Fuck, if i knew it was gonna be that bad then i would of never bought it!!!!!
Old 05-18-2010 | 05:19 PM
Contributors

he sells consistently inconsistent quality products

some is good

some is bad

but he never fails to sell it to you

Problem is he uses the good cases to pitch the products and when it goes to shit he just merely looks the other way

Honestly is anyone going to fly to taiwan to punch him? well i might

Quick Reply: JBSPEED