Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

highperfomancebulbs.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2005 545i Black Sapphire - Fully Loaded
Model Year: 545i 2005

I would be VERY cautious from purchasing from highperformancebulbs.com. I had the absolute worse experience! I purchased a set of LED turn signals that specifically says it fits "e60 5 series" on their website, and upon receiving them they do not! I emailed them and stated their website has the wrong information posted on their product and simply asked for a return and as a nice gesture asked if they would pay for the return of the item. They replied in a condescending manner and started to give me excuses. Fine, so I returned the item. Initially they agreed to return my item without the 25% restocking fee and upon return they charged me for it! After filing a dispute with paypal, they had the audacity to say they were going to have their attorney pursue a "chargeback fee of $25" Business must be bad.. I would highly suggest anyone thinking of purchasing from them to purchase ELSEWHERE! These guys are crooks!! Worse customer service I have experienced to date!
Old 08-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535xi

WOW. Please also put a word out on E90post Forums if you can. They are a big there and you will get some support. This is unacceptable.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2005 545i Black Sapphire - Fully Loaded
Model Year: 545i 2005

Originally Posted by sahiljain22
WOW. Please also put a word out on E90post Forums if you can. They are a big there and you will get some support. This is unacceptable.
Yeah, and you know what? I posted a review, a few weeks ago, on a new product released by them @ e90post, and a few hours later I get an email from them. They threatened to pursue legal actions for me posting a similar review and said my reviews are "criminally malicious" blah blah haha.. just wow.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:09 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LoL.... Freedom of Speech is a wonderful thing....