Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

THE FRAUDULENT FRAUD

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 07:02 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been dealing with Tony for almost ONE YEAR and am still awaiting completion of a transaction.

It turns out I ordered the BIG BRAKE KIT from him...$4300.00. After waiting over 6 months, and countless emails and phone calls, he deleted his number from ebay so I was unable to get in touch with him.

I was grateful to get the number from a FORUM member and after a couple of months I received the product. Problem is, when he sent it, the box had no inventory list and was incomplete. I am still awaiting a BRAKE CARRIER BRACKET which I can only assume is the part I'm missing.

Now mind you, this is only a $285 OEM priced part. Nonetheless, last response from him, was that he was going through financial problems! He still had the audacity to tell me that his intent was to send the missing part.

ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN ORDER THIS FROM?

In closing, I must say THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE FRAUD, and gives EBAY and any other web-related sales a BAD NAME. CON ARTIST, SCAMMER and THIEF are the only descriptors I can afford this guy. He charms you, then sticks you. I've heard every excuse other than my dog died. First it was his wreck, then it was his girlfriend left him, now its a financial problem.

JEEZ...not sure whether a bank will help me in this regard as much time has passed but I'll keep trying.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CLOWN!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:13 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: F10 535I
Model Year: 2016

If you search around you will find plenty of thread on this skumbag. he scammed many people I believe there was an action filed against him but not sure of the details.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by coolbreezee60' post='692695' date='Oct 14 2008, 08:02 AM
I've been dealing with Tony for almost ONE YEAR and am still awaiting completion of a transaction.

It turns out I ordered the BIG BRAKE KIT from him...$4300.00. After waiting over 6 months, and countless emails and phone calls, he deleted his number from ebay so I was unable to get in touch with him.

I was grateful to get the number from a FORUM member and after a couple of months I received the product. Problem is, when he sent it, the box had no inventory list and was incomplete. I am still awaiting a BRAKE CARRIER BRACKET which I can only assume is the part I'm missing.

Now mind you, this is only a $285 OEM priced part. Nonetheless, last response from him, was that he was going through financial problems! He still had the audacity to tell me that his intent was to send the missing part.

In closing, I must say THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE FRAUD, and gives EBAY and any other web-related sales a BAD NAME. CON ARTIST, SCAMMER and THIEF are the only descriptors I can afford this guy. He charms you, then sticks you. I've heard every excuse other than my dog died. First it was his wreck, then it was his girlfriend left him, now its a financial problem.

JEEZ...not sure whether a bank will help me in this regard as much time has passed but I'll keep trying.

Oh really? He's unscrupulous?? Thanks for the heads-up, but his "routine" is WELL documented here!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:03 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

His name is Tony, Quad_M.

In actuality, his real name is Zafer Tamer. A real asshole. :thumbsdown:
Old 10-14-2008, 09:37 AM
Members

Hey guys...

Thanks for reading my post. You know, sometimes it just helps the healing process to get the word out. Sometimes that adage "MISERY LOVES COMPANY" isn't appropriate as I truly feel for the rest of the folks who have been burned by this wretched human being.

I believe in KARMA and I just know the Universe (if not the law), will make things right!

Cool to be here and hope to hear from you guys soon. Pics of my children (525 and X5) comin soon.

Peace
Old 10-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by coolbreezee60' post='692695' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:02 AM

Sorry to learn about your bad experience with quad_m. If you still need the missing part, then call Garry from BMW Newport. You can find his info in the Classified section. He gives discount to all E60 members. Good luck!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Members

I saw on the link to this thread the name of his company and than saw some one say his name....is this the same corporation as I did a liitle research and the name that was mention is no where to be found to be affiliated with that business...below is the link

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?a...es_filing_type=
Old 10-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Please PM a price for a full m-tech kit, painted Silverstone II, to 90210. Thanks quad_m!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Members

Quad_M, I wanted to buy another Mtech kit because I didn't receive the first one. Please PM me and I'll send you some more money!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Contributors

How did you pay him? through Paypal? If so, you should've asked for a refund.

Quick Reply: THE FRAUDULENT FRAUD