Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Extremely bad Buyer : ioannis K. Cargroup Motors SPRL

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 09:26 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FOR ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE WRITING STUPID THINGS HERE IS THE PHOTO OF THE MODULE THAT COSTED ME 200? TO REPLACE MY BACKLIGHT(AS YOU CAN SEE THIS PHOTO WAS MADE TODAY
IF SOMEONE WANT IT IS SEND FOR FREE BY THIS WAY HE CAN WRITE DOWN ON THIS POST THAT CARGROUP IS SAYING THE TRUTH
Attached Thumbnails Extremely bad Buyer : ioannis K. Cargroup Motors SPRL-img_0022.jpg  
Old 03-07-2013, 12:13 PM
New Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW 550i

in my opinion bruce_miranda should nevere send replacement untill original order has been returned. if it is manufacturers fault (bruce_miranda) they should cover return shipping costs as well. if it is blew up, man we are living in 21 century everyone has a camera take a pictures to proof it then let manufacturer to sort it out. i do believe this kit comes with fitting instruction as well as you can't get these plugs connected wrong. if you do any modifications to adaptors then you do it on your own risk as this is not covered in case if you blow them up.
CONCLUSION THIS STORY WITH BLOWN ADAPTORS IS A REAL NONSENS.

Last edited by bmwrider2010; 03-10-2013 at 08:09 AM.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Metallic Green 535i,Dakota Brown leather,NAV,HD Radio, Comfort Access,Sport pkg,Premium Pkg,Cold Weather pkg,Logic7,Park Distance, SAT/Paddles, Ipod adapter, tint, LED Side markers, & halos, heated fronts,CPO'd car, tinted tails, heads, reflectors, backup camera, afe cold air intake, led license plate lights, rear lip spoiler, recoded modules: remote folding of mirrors, deleted accept screen on idrive, auto unlocking of door when ignition turned off, closing windows, & sunroof w/ remote, digital speedo on instrument cluster.

What I don't get, is why not send the "defective module" back, so that Bruce can examine it himself? Verrrrrry interesting...........
Old 04-04-2017, 03:59 AM
New Members

The module is there i still have it if there is someone that wants it i can send it for free, what the f.... will i do with just one unit???
I didnt sended it back because this module costed me 1500€ to repair the problem on the car and he just refused to pay, i sended him the rapport from bmw and the fotos of what it caused
hes sended me one not two and asked me to send the broken one back
This guy is so stupid and also he sold me without any invoice in 2010 we have registered company since 10 years
Also if i have a problem with someone i will not show his datas on internet.
Who wants the broken module ???
Don't BUY from him if you have trouble your datas will be shown on internet

Pour toutes les personnes qui voient ce post, ce type m'a vendu un module de phare qui à brulé tout mon circuit et il à refusé d'intervenir , il voulait que je lui retourne le module defectueux chose que j'ai refusé vu qu'il refusait de payer les frais
n'achetez pas si vous avez un jour un soucis il mettra votre nom et vos informations sur internet

Last edited by ioannis55; 04-04-2017 at 04:03 AM.