Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

To everyone on the forum....

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have just been out for a day and the thread about my eurolight has gone like crazy.... So I think first of all I should clarify a few things.

I was using the 3 accounts stated as everyone found out and I wont hide anymore. But If you were to be asked if I have scammed anyone. I never did!!

First, the thread with tsilverACS (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?show...1&#entry318341)
If you read carefully till the end of thread, we never completed the transaction and I never took his money. It was just a miscommunication and I was at fault for doing that I would admit that.

Next comes the situation with bigfoot,
I would be honest I didnt really know the wheels were bent after i sent them out to him. And I should have followed up with the sale more refund/take back the wheels. But i was in the process of moving to US and really didnt wanna deal with it (not to mention the heat brought up by all the board members at the time) So I thought, heck i would just fuck it since i dont hav a E60 anymore. This is probably the ONLY thing I did wrong!!

Who knows that I actually got another E60 after I moved to US, so here goes i found myself back at the forum and I had to get a new account. And of course I didnt want to have any affliation with my previous account.

At last we would come to the recent Eurolight and Grill deals.
When I found that they were bad I took actions right away as I remember from previous bad experience. I didnt want this to get nasty so I want to settle with the buyers. Next thing I know he has posted on the forum saying I sent him BAD lights. and all this heat has come back to me. I never intended to SCAM anyone!!!

I guess I really should have learned my lesson first time around in inspecting and paying more attention to the stuff I am selling. But the bottom line is, I never scammed a dollar from any one of my buyer. If you want to really put it, perhaps I should justify the deal with BIGFOOT and that is it!!

I was an E60 enthusiasts just like everyone and I am sure everyone has seen how I built up my E60s. I was really here to enjoy the car and the fellow enthusiasts and It was also a good source for me to sell the old stuff. But I didnt know It would cause me so much trouble and frustration.

The bottom line is, I have a regular life and working hard in completing my grad school. Although I hav done some wrong, I have finally learned my lesson and I hope the few that really understands the situation can come out to clarify the things. And I really dont want to affect other car enthusiasts I know or shops/teams I was affliated with. And To be honest I dont wanna sell anything off the car anymore. Actually i wont even buy any parts anymore just so I dont hav to deal with it again!

But I dont feel I deserved to be so heavily punished as to be reported to law enforcement or getting expelled from school. Afterall this is my life we are talking about here. I am not asking for sympathy here but just hope everyone can take a closer look at every single incident related to me. Just to get the truth of each matter. As I stated before I NEVER scam or intended to fraud anyone!! And my actions with all situations should justify that.

And I stand by here honestly to take any comments/criticism anyone wanna bring to me. Thats all I gotta say.

And I am not affliated with the sleepy person or another person from other board that goes by the same name. I Am just me, if anyone wanna verify that please come to me. Please stop making false assumption and comments until verified. Thanks

And after the refund has been received and verified. I will leave the forum and no one will hav to deal with me again. That should make some people happy.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

I appreciate the honesty and recognize you have a life outside of this forum, but what is not appreciated is your shady business practices. I mean c'mon, how are you going to sell something and say it's in good condition and ship it out when you don't even inspect it first! And just because a couple hundred dollars may not seem like a big deal to you, some of us work hard for that money. If you as a seller do not deliver a product as promised, we expect the issue to be resolved in a timely manner without our money being in jeopardy.

I don't think it will make any of us happy to see you leave the community, but we just want to see you amend your wrongs and make sure that this doesn't happen again in the future. I still think you deserve some sort disciplinary action.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

ACS5ER, you really need to put yourself in everyone else's shoes for a minute before acting like you aren't guilty of anything...

Maybe you never intended to scam anyone (or maybe you did -- I don't think you'll find too many people here willing to drop their skepticism just yet) but clearly, you have a habit of sending goods that aren't as you advertised them. It's a pretty serious mistake to make over and over again when you're taking someone else's money. My father always said, "Once is a mistake, twice is a habit." If the shoe was on the other foot and you purchased something from someone that sent you goods that weren't as advertised, no matter how many "oops, I'm sorry I didn't notice" comments are given, you're going to be nervous and skeptical. If you then learn from others that you weren't the only customer that had a problem, you're going to do exactly what the others did here -- expose the problem and demand that the issue is resolved.

Purchasing something on the internet can be risky but when a single seller repeatedly causes complaints from buyers, that's enough to put you out of business. Your careless packaging may or may not have been the cause of the damages. Again, the skeptic in me says you purposely didn't pack them well so it would look like the goods were damaged in shipping -- maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. I guess I'll never know for sure -- regardless of your position.

Your willingness to blatantly lie about the other accounts when confronted about them caused additional loss of your credibility (if you had any left in the first place.) Right now, it's clear that your selling days here are over -- voluntarily or not.

I really hope that you make good on your promise to refund all monies that are owed to our members -- I don't think you understand how the behavior you've demonstrated is criminal in nature. As you probably already understand, you're dealing with some people here who won't just roll over and allow you to take advantage of them.

I can't speak for the others but I assume that most of us just want to see you refund the money and get on with your life...
Old 09-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Banned

Yes I have finally acknoledged the fact that I should inspect and state the item to the very detailed when it comes to selling Used items. I always thought as long as they are in good workin condition, they are fine. I am just more careless I guess. And I guess you were right I was not concerned with the few hundreds I made from selling things so I assumed others would think the same Like me. But by no means I was trying to pull any "SHADY" business.

Originally Posted by KnIgHtCoM' post='471123' date='Sep 18 2007, 07:39 PM
I appreciate the honesty and recognize you have a life outside of this forum, but what is not appreciated is your shady business practices. I mean c'mon, how are you going to sell something and say it's in good condition and ship it out when you don't even inspect it first! And just because a couple hundred dollars may not seem like a big deal to you, some of us work hard for that money. If you as a seller do not deliver a product as promised, we expect the issue to be resolved in a timely manner without our money being in jeopardy.

I don't think it will make any of us happy to see you leave the community, but we just want to see you amend your wrongs and make sure that this doesn't happen again in the future. I still think you deserve some sort disciplinary action.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E60 530i Color: Jet Black/Black Anthracite STEP | Sport | Premium | NAV | Logic 7 EXTERIOR: M-Tech Kit | M5 Mirrors, Trunk Finisher | Jet Black Kidney Surrounds | Madico Charcool Tint 54%, 35% LIGHTING: Euro-Headlights | Euro-LCI Tail Lights | AiB V3.0 | Solaris Invisi-bulbs | OEM LED Plate Lights PERFORMANCE: Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads | K&N Air Filter WHEELS & SUSPENSION: Work VS-XX 20x9, 20x10 | Toyo T1R 245/30/20, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 295/25/20 | KW V2 Coilovers | Rogue Engineering 15mm Spacers

I'm by no means here to lecture you. I'm not your dad, but seriously... stop trying to portray your innocence. I don't think any of us here will sympathize with you. Just amend your wrongs and refund your buyers.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Banned

Rudy, I see your point now and I realized that it did hav become a bad habit I guess. and I just assumed it was ok.
All I was saying is that I m not guilty as in being a "scam" or "fraud" as I know in my nature I never intended to do any of those. But perhaps my behavior was otherwise. I lied about my accounts due to a sense of guilt and yes it probably has affected my creditbility even more. I dont suppose anyone here will buy anything from me but I am willing to admit my mistake and I just want everyone to understand and perhaps give me a break at this point. I am young and still learning. And As I stated before the refund is issued and should be received and verified shortly by the buyers.

Originally Posted by Rudy' post='471127' date='Sep 18 2007, 07:42 PM
ACS5ER, you really need to put yourself in everyone else's shoes for a minute before acting like you aren't guilty of anything...

Maybe you never intended to scam anyone (or maybe you did -- I don't think you'll find too many people here willing to drop their skepticism just yet) but clearly, you have a habit of sending goods that aren't as you advertised them. It's a pretty serious mistake to make over and over again when you're taking someone else's money. My father always said, "Once is a mistake, twice is a habit."

Purchasing something on the internet can be risky but when a single seller repeatedly causes complaints from buyers, that's enough to put you out of business. Your careless packaging may or may not have been the cause of the damages. Again, the skeptic in me says you purposely didn't pack them well so it would look like the goods were damaged in shipping -- maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong. I guess I'll never know for sure -- regardless of your position.

Your willingness to blatantly lie about the other accounts when confronted about them caused additional loss of your credibility (if you had any left in the first place.) Right now, it's clear that your selling days here are over -- voluntarily or not.

I really hope that you make good on your promise to refund all monies that are owed to our members -- I don't think you understand how the behavior you've demonstrated is criminal in nature. As you probably already understand, you're dealing with some people here who won't just roll over and allow you to take advantage of them.

I can't speak for the others but I assume that most of us just want to see you refund the money and get on with your life...
Old 09-18-2007, 06:52 PM
Banned

Its done already! just a matter of time from paypal

Originally Posted by KnIgHtCoM' post='471130' date='Sep 18 2007, 07:47 PM
I'm by no means here to lecture you. I'm not your dad, but seriously... stop trying to portray your innocence. I don't think any of us here will sympathize with you. Just amend your wrongs and refund your buyers.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Amen. ACS5er, sounds like you've owned up. Now it's time to pay up. Just refund the money, and everyone will move on with their lives, and we can put all of this behind us.

Originally Posted by KnIgHtCoM' post='471130' date='Sep 18 2007, 09:47 PM
Old 09-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Banned

I wish I can speed up the paypal process so 5er_sport and Khooger get their money RIGHT NOW.

Originally Posted by mrfva' post='471138' date='Sep 18 2007, 07:53 PM
Amen. ACS5er, sounds like you've owned up. Now it's time to pay up. Just refund the money, and everyone will move on with their lives, and we can put all of this behind us.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Dude cut the crap, the poor me I'm just careless BS does'nt fly anymore.....!!! refund the money, or you'll start hearing words like wire fraud...

Quick Reply: To everyone on the forum....