5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Buyer & Seller Feedback (https://5series.net/forums/buyer-seller-feedback-34/)
-   -   Eric @ PYSpeed.com (https://5series.net/forums/buyer-seller-feedback-34/eric-%40-pyspeed-com-82193/)

blinkme_210 07-27-2009 10:35 AM

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've been posting on these forums. But I thought I should take the time out and give an awesome shout out about Eric @ PYSpeed.com

Over the weekend I placed an order for wheels & springs from Eric @ PYSpeed through PM. He was VERY VERY VERY accommodating with all my requests. I kept hassling with all my requests and never once did I get the impression that he was unhappy about looking after my request. Some details on my requests, I wanted to change the tire brand, shipping at a later time convenient to me when I'll be in town to receive the order, and just now, I had him remove the H&R lowering springs from my order. This is all after I've paid and the credit card transaction has cleared. No huss or fuss, he just simply replied to me via PM to confirm that he had did what I asked.

Also, he is super fast with communication! I would ask a question/request, and he would respond within minutes. All said and done, in less than 1 hour, I sent about 10 PMs, and he responded to every single one. We completed my order within that time too! I don't know of any other internet automotive accessories company that has this great level of service.

So don't hesitate to purchase from PYSpeed.com. For all my future BMW accessories needs, the 1st place I will look is PYSpeed.com. Not to mention he gave me an awesome price on my wheel & tire package!

Speed_Force_E60 07-31-2009 05:11 PM

Just ordered my Carbon Fiber Fabric yesterday. Shipment came in today! HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FAST SHIPPING!

Will do business again soon bro!

Thanks!
Joe

osxe60 08-02-2009 12:25 PM

I have ordered from a few vendors here and so far I have to say Eric has great service and the fastest reply. I would not hesitate to buy from him again!

theXman 08-03-2009 12:54 PM

Eric is a great vendor and very easy to deal with. Fast service, good communication, great product. I placed the order on last Friday 12am (EST), the package is already here today (i.e., Monday). I will definitely consider doing business with him again in the future. Thanks Eric. :twoup:

BTW - the lights are awesome.

Speed_Force_E60 09-01-2009 09:26 PM

Ordered my Velocity booster from Eric, Great seller, excellent communication! Thanks buddy!

shad951 08-31-2010 11:19 PM

Ordered my wheel/tire package from Eric and he was very helpful through the ordering process and was very patient with all my "newby" questions. Tires/wheels were packaged very well and arrived by Fedex. Would do business again with these guys. Great Vendor.

naj155 11-01-2010 08:31 PM

bought RS Technik spacers from PYspeed.. item is FANTASTIC!!! great communication as well with Eric..

viktor253 06-05-2013 06:33 PM

Does Eric have an account where on 5series.net where i can PM him?