Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Do NOT go to Ranz Motorsports in Rosemead, CA

Old 04-25-2014, 07:37 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do NOT go to Ranz Motorsports in Rosemead, CA

Hopefully by posting this thread, I can save some folks here from going through the same ordeal.

Terrible business experience with Ranz Motorsports in Rosemead, CA. - BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums

Jon
Old 06-13-2014, 04:44 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update to this ordeal:

On June 12, 2014 (yesterday), after getting sick and tired of waiting I got the Sheriff's Office involved and went to Ranz myself. It turned out that my bumper was made and painted. However, the paint was rough (unpolished) and the bumper itself was very dusty.

I confronted Jay and of course, he continued to deny any responsibility of notifying me of the bumper's completion and said it wasn't him but Simon that I needed to deal with.

Jay further told me that it was Dinmann (another M5 Board member) who was supposed to deliver me the bumper, not him. WTH did that come from?

Given the condition of the bumper, I told Jay to polish the bumper and get it ready so that I could return today to get it put on my car.

I went to Ranz earlier today and decided not to have them touch my car. Instead, I picked up the bumper and drove to my own shop.

Immediately after unwrapping the paper covering the bumper, I noticed that a couple of hinges are broken and the paint not matching.

I'll let the pictures do the talking. They were taken just a couple of hours ago today.

I am keeping the damaged bumper and will not drop the lawsuit until I get every penny I deserve back from these guys.

Jon
Attached Thumbnails Do NOT go to Ranz Motorsports in Rosemead, CA-securedownload.jpg   Do NOT go to Ranz Motorsports in Rosemead, CA-securedownload1.jpg   Do NOT go to Ranz Motorsports in Rosemead, CA-securedownload2.jpg