Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Anybody hear from Eugene134 lately??

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 08:01 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well being a "respected member" means you do things that help others out and do the right thing if selling an item. I know sometimes I rub people the wrong way but when it comes to me selling items, ive gone above and beyond to make sure every single one of my customers was happy with their purchase. Its good business and keeps the forum a respected place to buy items

I hope you get your money back and Eugene gets banned. If Im wrong and its an honest mistake than I hope it gets rectified soon.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: F10 535I
Model Year: 2016

I just replied to Angelo and apoligized for not getting back to him sooner. I had a family emergency and have been out of reach the entire weekend.

Aresh... I know I gotta get back to you and I will give you a call tomorrow when I come back home.

I again apolgize and am not trying to avoid anyone. I just had somehting very serious come up..

SORRY AGAIN.....
Old 01-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Angelo6379' post='1093323' date='Jan 19 2010, 09:04 AM
Fellow members, any luck getting in touch with him? I've tried texting and calling at all dif kinds of hours with no luck. If not I guess I just need to accept the money has been lost and start searching for another exhaust.

Thanks..

Angelo

Your money is not lost I would never scumbag anyone like this.. you will have your exhuast tomorrow if you are availible I promise and again apoligize.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='1093447' date='Jan 19 2010, 12:01 PM
I hope you get your money back and Eugene gets banned. If Im wrong and its an honest mistake than I hope it gets rectified soon.
NO offense this is none of your business to ban me... I've been here for years and have never F**ked anyone over. you have no idea who I am and you have never dealt with me. So keep your opinion to yourself... I apoligized to Angelo and Aresh who have been trying to contact me and we will take care of everything. I had a family emergency and was unavail.

This is the first time, I have ever had a situation like this the situation with the angel eyes. USPS lost them and confirm that they lost them, the paid me the money as they were insured and I repair the buyer with my apoligies...
Old 01-19-2010, 10:47 AM
Members

Eugene glad you are back...

First off... I hope everything is ok.. Sometimes we forget whats really important in life like our family and friends and get wrapped up in these very very very important mods to our cars like exhausts lol

Secondly... just keep me posted and im sure we can work something out for us to wrap this thing up.

sigh....
Old 01-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Eugene134' post='1093538' date='Jan 19 2010, 11:40 AM
NO offense this is none of your business to ban me... I've been here for years and have never F**ked anyone over. you have no idea who I am and you have never dealt with me. So keep your opinion to yourself... I apoligized to Angelo and Aresh who have been trying to contact me and we will take care of everything. I had a family emergency and was unavail.

This is the first time, I have ever had a situation like this the situation with the angel eyes. USPS lost them and confirm that they lost them, the paid me the money as they were insured and I repair the buyer with my apoligies...

I honestly dont care who you might pretend to be.

Take care of your customers and all will be well
Old 01-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Eugene134' post='1093532' date='Jan 19 2010, 02:37 PM
I just replied to Angelo and apoligized for not getting back to him sooner. I had a family emergency and have been out of reach the entire weekend.

Aresh... I know I gotta get back to you and I will give you a call tomorrow when I come back home.

I again apolgize and am not trying to avoid anyone. I just had somehting very serious come up..

SORRY AGAIN.....

Hey bro, I hope all is well with you and your family, No need for apologies, you can get back to me anytime your free.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:06 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='1094670' date='Jan 20 2010, 11:28 PM

Jesus Christ praise, he had a fvcking family emergency and your sitting behind your computer bitching about it even though you didn't buy anything. Obviously he is taking care of the people who bought from him.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:26 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered' post='1094670' date='Jan 20 2010, 11:28 PM

who I might pretend to be.....

yo shut the f**k up this is none of you f**king business. I took care of Angelo. Keep you scumbag comments to your f**king self. All you do is talk shit.. Get a f**king life you looser.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:48 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Eugene134' post='1094776' date='Jan 21 2010, 05:26 AM
who I might pretend to be.....

yo shut the f**k up this is none of you f**king business. I took care of Angelo. Keep you scumbag comments to your f**king self. All you do is talk shit.. Get a f**king life you looser.

Hey Im allowed to have an opinion and base my opinion and what people do and dont do.

You say you took care of you? Good, thats the right thing to do.

This is the internet and people make shit up all the time to cover their asses. I dont know you and people use excuses all the time like that.

Im not the scumbag that left his buyers high and dry. How long does a text message take? 5 seconds?

Quick Reply: Anybody hear from Eugene134 lately??