Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Another Umnitza FAIL thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Metallic Green 535i,Dakota Brown leather,NAV,HD Radio, Comfort Access,Sport pkg,Premium Pkg,Cold Weather pkg,Logic7,Park Distance, SAT/Paddles, Ipod adapter, tint, LED Side markers, & halos, heated fronts,CPO'd car, tinted tails, heads, reflectors, backup camera, afe cold air intake, led license plate lights, rear lip spoiler, recoded modules: remote folding of mirrors, deleted accept screen on idrive, auto unlocking of door when ignition turned off, closing windows, & sunroof w/ remote, digital speedo on instrument cluster.

I have done business with many vendors on here, including Umnitza, & Trinity. I myself have never personally had any negative experiences with either company. , The last year or so, I have seen a lot of negative posts about Umnitza. As Pjinca said, rarely do you see positive posts about them, & I can't believe they're that incompetent. Maybe what needs to happen is that they do a complete overhaul of their processes from orders to shipping. Perception in the wrong way can be fatal for a business & I just believe that something could be done to change this negative perception. I see them advertise on Roundel, as well as most of the car forums I've seen, plus they have a pretty good selection of products at competitive prices. C'mon Umnitza, get it fixed!
Old 04-07-2013, 06:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 M5 alpine white, black full leather, etc.

Nobody has called this company crooked, but dysfunctional it certainly is. Forum members' money is involved and a service business has several major responsibilities. #1 is servicing it's customers. Obviously there has been an egregious breach in this responsibility repeatedly demonstrated by Umnitza. The company is probably in trouble on a number of levels and our membership should just beware. Caveat emptor, people. You do have a choice where you spend your hard earned money.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:11 AM
New Members

My Ride: 05 545i & 01 316i

Umnitza -- If it is a personnel issue that is holding you back -- perhaps you need to go to a few Best Buys and start scalping their better employees. They have already vetted them, background checked them, and have proven to be reliable or they'd get canned after 3 months. BBY pays their people next to nothing.

If you're overwhelmed by business start throwing around the $15/hour figure to their sales team -- you'll get 3 or 4 reliable people in the quickness.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:21 AM
Contributors

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Model Year: 2006

OP, I'm curious. Your handle is SoCal, why did't you get the bumper from Trinity Autosport?
Old 04-28-2013, 02:01 PM
Members

Originally Posted by balbs
OP, I'm curious. Your handle is SoCal, why did't you get the bumper from Trinity Autosport?
Umnitza has a deal on paint. $125 to paint front bumper.