Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

5 series members are the best!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 04:08 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Metallic Green 535i,Dakota Brown leather,NAV,HD Radio, Comfort Access,Sport pkg,Premium Pkg,Cold Weather pkg,Logic7,Park Distance, SAT/Paddles, Ipod adapter, tint, LED Side markers, & halos, heated fronts,CPO'd car, tinted tails, heads, reflectors, backup camera, afe cold air intake, led license plate lights, rear lip spoiler, recoded modules: remote folding of mirrors, deleted accept screen on idrive, auto unlocking of door when ignition turned off, closing windows, & sunroof w/ remote, digital speedo on instrument cluster.
Default 5 series members are the best!

I just want to give a shout out to the 5series.net community & member Katmai (John). I purchased a sprintbooster V2 from him. He was very cool, & even helped me install it! Thanks to him, & members like him, that keep me coming back & learning so much about my car. Thanks to all the contributors & supporters of this site. The one I come to most often!
Old 12-28-2012, 08:46 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Glad to hear you had a good experience. So much better to see stories like yours than the bad experiences. Always be careful, but for the most part (I think) our forum members are really good people. I have yet to personally meet a member that wasn't cool.