Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

Visprcom - Too successful!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just discovered a problem with Visorcom. It seemed a good idea to leave the unit turned on all the time, and just recharge every couple of weeks, BUT....

I have just relaised that this is the reason I have problems with receiving/dialling mobile calls IN my home! Just as I answer, Visorcom picks the calls up from my wife's car sitting out in the driveway! Guess we have to keep it off now!
Old 08-23-2004, 12:15 AM
Contributors

Good point, I checked mine and even at 70 feet from the garage, through the car and a metal garage door it seems to work!........however, my phone a SE T610 gives you a few seconds to answer the call before the visorcom rings and if you initiate a call from the handset or answer a call from the handset, the visorcom gets overridden.

Have you set yours to auto answer?....mine isn't and also, are you paired in handsfree or headset mode....there is a difference I believe.

DD
Old 08-23-2004, 12:57 AM
Members

Where can I get the Visorcrom?? Tell me a E-Store from Europe or UK where I can buy it at a good price! I foud one at 67 pounds. Anyone knows where I can find it cheaper? I've heard someone got it for 50!
Old 08-23-2004, 01:14 AM
Members

The best I found was http://www.transparentcommunications.com
They charged 50.64 + VAT + delivery = 63.50 pounds. VERY efficient service too. Promised mains charger arrived only 24-48 hours after main unit. Some people on here are still to receive them.
James
Old 08-23-2004, 04:28 AM
Contributors

Echo that

transparent were the best price and great service

DD