Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

radio cut off and bluetooth problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E61 530XD
Model Year: 2006

Hi evrybody
I could not find the exact problem
E 61 / 2007 /tel integated navipro
The radio cut off every 20 sec the mp3 too - bluetooth not working anymore - seat belts warning tone also disturbed - i drive controler free wheel sometimes
those problem appear 2 days ago in the same time.
I notice that the bluetooth activation makes loops with no end and my I phone can not be connected anymore
I noticed that the sound is off each times on the same screen of the bluetooth procedure ( automatic screen change) It's like I m doing a phone call as before and the audio priority is for cellular
as soon as the screen change about the bluetooth the radio sound or mp3 come on again
Is it the ULF module or antena making those troubles
Any help welcome
Old 05-02-2012, 03:07 AM
Members

Originally Posted by filou
Hi evrybody
I could not find the exact problem
E 61 / 2007 /tel integated navipro
The radio cut off every 20 sec the mp3 too - bluetooth not working anymore - seat belts warning tone also disturbed - i drive controler free wheel sometimes
those problem appear 2 days ago in the same time.
I notice that the bluetooth activation makes loops with no end and my I phone can not be connected anymore
I noticed that the sound is off each times on the same screen of the bluetooth procedure ( automatic screen change) It's like I m doing a phone call as before and the audio priority is for cellular
as soon as the screen change about the bluetooth the radio sound or mp3 come on again
Is it the ULF module or antena making those troubles
Any help welcome
Its most likely the ulf located in the boot or trunk. 600 from Roveractive on eBay. Car will heed reprograming.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Members

Thanks for info,
Yestewrday night I ve decide to have a look on this module but first of all I remenbered that the rear window heating was not working since december.

When I bought the car the remote key was out of order and FM very bad quality and also rear right lamp and heating glass , so I ve repaired the wires in the gutter rail on right side and everything went ok (remote.lights and FM)
but the left side hinges were untouched
So I opened the tail window's left gutter rail and found the brown wire cutted. In the main time I removed the right speaker and shake the harness repaired one year ago.

I turn on and suprise radio perfect But bluetooth still in holliday. The snap on for mobile do not charge battery and no comminication available even with the cell phone pluged.
Is there any wire in the four hinges that is dedicated to the bluetooth ULF module or cell phone

Now the Idrive button works perfectly, I noticed before to work on the rear wire that the snap on for mobile phone turn on and off in the same time that the screen searching bluetooth device but now the radfio and mp3 ok but no more supply to snap on

Can be the ULF module at 100% ?
Thanks for any experiences
Old 05-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Members

Bluetooth and snap on do not charge mobile cell and voice command don't work too
So I m in the same bad situation as last week.
Is this ULF module responsible of those troubles or it may be something else
Is there a bluetooth antenna somewhere in the car.
I search on e bay and found only ULF 2 that seems compatibles
is it true and do I need coding after?