5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum (https://5series.net/forums/bluetooth-cell-phone-forum-26/)
-   -   Nextel i870 (https://5series.net/forums/bluetooth-cell-phone-forum-26/nextel-i870-18042/)

amigo525 11-03-2005 07:39 PM

Nextel released their nextel i870. It is bluetooth. I wonder if it can be paired with the e60 okay.

TIA

Unlimited 11-04-2005 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by amigo525' post='193262' date='Nov 3 2005, 11:39 PM
Nextel released their nextel i870. It is bluetooth. I wonder if it can be paired with the e60 okay.

TIA

I got 1 a couple of days ago and it pairs fine but no address book and no favorites but I can make and receive a call wtih the phone and it will link. I also can dial with voice commands but saying the phone #'s, the direct connect works through the system as well but you have to hold the phone for that and playback is through the cars system. I find it convenient to make the call from the phone and then put it away while the bluetooth allows me to use the system to complete the call.

amigo525 11-05-2005 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by Unlimited' post='193766 (Post 193262)

TIA

I got 1 a couple of days ago and it pairs fine but no address book and no favorites but I can make and receive a call wtih the phone and it will link. I also can dial with voice commands but saying the phone #'s, the direct connect works through the system as well but you have to hold the phone for that and playback is through the cars system. I find it convenient to make the call from the phone and then put it away while the bluetooth allows me to use the system to complete the call.
[/quote]

I was expecting that it works like the Moto E815. I guess time to put nextel aside and go with the verizon Moto E815. Not very good remember people phone number. I love the new tech..they are making me 'lazy' :)

schaberg 04-28-2006 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Unlimited' post='193766' date='Nov 5 2005, 01:56 AM

I have an i930 also and got it working. I can't get the Nextel Voice commands to work on the phone when it is paired with my 545. Did you have any luck?

ICEMAN 316 04-28-2006 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Unlimited' post='193766' date='Nov 4 2005, 11:56 PM

agree.. everything works but the address book