Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

BT Icon Help

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 07:17 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: /// 2006 | 530I | Silver Gray Metallic | Sport / Prem / Navi / IPod | LCI EURO SPEC Tail's | LED Licence plate bulbs | LED side turn indicators | Roof Spoiler MORE TO COME!!!!

I have the LG Dare, and paring was successful. I have been having issued, but when i went to verizon, they advised me that there is an update for BT fixes, I had to get it done,so its fine now.

Now my main question is....
In the middle of the screen where you can see the signal strength. If you see the strength that means that your phone is connected. Now i occasionally see on the left side of the signal strength an icon of a phone. What does that icon represent. Now looking in the owners manual, i also noticed that there is a picture of a txt msg (envelope) on the left side of the signal strength. I have the latest version of Idrive because i had the Ipod Adapter installed.

can anyone chime in, on the different icons for bluetooth in the (task bar, I guess you would call it) bottom portion of the display
Old 12-05-2008, 07:30 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05 545/6

Originally Posted by bimmerspeed' post='738640' date='Dec 5 2008, 11:17 AM
I have the LG Dare, and paring was successful. I have been having issued, but when i went to verizon, they advised me that there is an update for BT fixes, I had to get it done,so its fine now.

Now my main question is....
In the middle of the screen where you can see the signal strength. If you see the strength that means that your phone is connected. Now i occasionally see on the left side of the signal strength an icon of a phone. What does that icon represent. Now looking in the owners manual, i also noticed that there is a picture of a txt msg (envelope) on the left side of the signal strength. I have the latest version of Idrive because i had the Ipod Adapter installed.

can anyone chime in, on the different icons for bluetooth in the (task bar, I guess you would call it) bottom portion of the display
phone=missed call (not all phones support this)
envelope=unread sms (not all phones support this)