Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

Bluetooth Voice Recognition Language

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004 | 08:35 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

I would like to have this option anyway.. Eric525d after they have changed your language I am gonna contact them that I want the same as you have..
Old 10-04-2004 | 09:18 AM
Members

My Ride: F11 520d Imperialblue - HK Sound - Panorama Roof - High Executive

Originally Posted by plindegaard' date='Oct 4 2004, 12:21 AM
OK, I believe You ! Do You have an electronic copy of? the manual ?

Peter
Stockholm
[snapback]41122[/snapback]
Peter, I found a manual somewhere with the English commands. My car came with a manual with German commands. I've attached the English version.

If you want to know the German commands, I can scan that part of my manual.

Eric
Old 10-04-2004 | 09:21 AM
Members

Hmmm, attachment didn't succeed. I have to RTFM for this forum.
I can mail you..... it's about 5 Mb.

Eric
Old 10-04-2004 | 09:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Hey Eric, I don't want to hijack karif's thread but have you thought about joining us in Germany next saturday?? If transportation is a problem you can drive with me if you want (we'll be sleeping somewhere in Germany in a Hotel on fridaynight leaving at around 15.00 pm from the netherlands).

Drop me a mail or pm if you wanna come with us (or drive up in my car with me).
Old 10-04-2004 | 09:40 AM
Contributors

That would be sweet! The more the marrier. And not the "funny" mery either.
Old 10-04-2004 | 12:05 PM
Contributors

Hi Eric,
Pls send me the manual with e-mail.
Thanks

Peter
Old 10-04-2004 | 01:10 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Oct 4 2004, 11:38 AM
Hey Eric, I don't want to hijack karif's thread but have you thought about joining us in Germany next saturday??
[snapback]41217[/snapback]
Hi, thanks for the invitation.
It's tempting, but I opt for my saturday obligations to my kids.

Hoping to join a meet in Belgium or other central european cities in the Holland (Maastricht). I will follow the details on that thread.

Bye,
eric
Old 10-04-2004 | 09:51 PM
Members

Originally Posted by plindegaard' date='Oct 4 2004, 12:21 AM
Do You have an electronic copy of? the manual ?

[snapback]41122[/snapback]
Unfortunately just the paper version. It's not thick, if you don't find one I could copy it easily. Let me know.

Originally Posted by dvw' date='Oct 4 2004, 01:13 AM
Conclusion: it is possible, but I have to check with my dealer if it was included in the 'normal' I-drive software update or they had to install an extra software-package (it was a software change, no hardware that I am pretty sure about)
[snapback]41128[/snapback]
That's good news, thank you! If it's possible for you to check how it was done, it would be really great. After that, all my dealer needs is fully instructions which buttons they should press in which order, and the rest they can do all by themselves ( = close the hood)

Kari
Old 11-22-2004 | 05:09 AM
Members

My dealer called me today, and told that now they have the information for the language change.

They'll take my car in some day next week. I suggested him to update the whole package at the same time, mainly because I had once a total dashboard blackout, + some other minor i-drive related problems.

I'll keep you informed how it goes... Kari
Old 02-24-2005 | 08:42 AM
HIO
Members

Well Kari.
How did they resolve the language change ?
I?ve got the same problem with my new E60 535.
Delivery yesterday with only 9 km on the odometer!

Regards

Quick Reply: Bluetooth Voice Recognition Language