Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum Have a bluetooth or mobile/cellular phone issue or question? Your answer will be here!

Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 02:53 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 535d Touring-06. M-sport, Carbon black, Auburn-Dakota leather, Professional navi.system, Blue-tooth telefon, HI-Fi Soundsystem, Panoramic glass sunroof, Towbar, PDC, Active Steering, And soo on...

Hi!
I have got my new BMW with Bluetooth option, but i can?t make it work. Is it anyone how got a sonyericsson K700I together with this option? Witch kind of software schould I use?
/ BMW-man
Old 01-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 520i, mystic blue, steptronic, beige leather, pdc, bluetooth, rain sensor, BMW sport kit fitted, 18" 166 rep BMW rims , de-badged, cherished reg. chrome grill,

Originally Posted by BMW-man' post='223660' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:53 AM
Hi!
I have got my new BMW with Bluetooth option, but i can?t make it work. Is it anyone how got a sonyericsson K700I together with this option? Witch kind of software schould I use?
/ BMW-man
Keep trying there are issues with the k700i wipe your memory of sms and change the phone book to either sim or the phone which ever one your not using at present, you would have been better off with the 750i it works perfectly but try these changes they should work but with all bluetooth devices keep trying and i mean it may take a lot of attempts before sucess