5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Bluetooth & Cell Phone Forum (https://5series.net/forums/bluetooth-cell-phone-forum-26/)
-   -   03/04 to 08/04 BLUETOOTH CAN BE DONE WITH CODING! NO $$& (https://5series.net/forums/bluetooth-cell-phone-forum-26/03-04-08-04-bluetooth-can-done-coding-no-121586/)

ras545i 06-02-2015 05:53 PM

bluetooth??

I have an 04 545i vin: B110123
It has the voice command, navigation, and phone cradle...
Im trying to see if I need to purchase additional devices or this code option can get me going.

rmatrafajlo 10-23-2015 02:05 PM

I am in great need for some help e60 2004 and hooked in aux jack and get a code 1000 and also can not get bluetooth to work

jchabot 12-27-2015 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by svre46 (Post 1524123)
So I did this and Bluetooth works. Voice command, pairing, contacts..ect all work fine. I have the original TCU and a retrofitted CIC

2 issues.

1) SOS error now. Might have an idea of a few TCU settings to change but need more time to mess with it. I even took it out of the VO and recoded the TCU. Still there regardless. FIXED

2) Microphone does not work when making calls. Works to dial but no one can hear me in a call. Before anyone says it the line below is not on my TCU trace file.

"USED_MICROPHONES wert_01 (1 microphone) or wert_02 (2 microphones)"

Any ideas?

Got the same microphone problem here, Have you fixed it? Thanks!

jchabot 12-27-2015 11:34 PM

On my 2004 545i I did successfully enabled the bluettooth option. I can pair my iPhone 5, make and receive calls, access to my phonebook but the callers can't ear me... Tried both microphones options: "USED_MICROPHONES wert_01 (1 microphone) or wert_02 (2 microphones)" but none helped. Anyone experienced and fixed that issue? Thanks!

Pasha Hlushenkov 02-23-2016 10:04 AM

Hi guys, im new to the club and i need help. :)
I have a Bluetooth factory installed in my bmw e61 2004. The MULF module has gone and I bought another one second hand and now i cant pair a phone to it. I've been told it's because it was previously and coded to a different VIN. How can i code it to my car now? Any knows?
Sorry for my English and thanks in advance

tivinps 04-29-2016 06:31 AM

Hi
I search my car VIN (2004 545i) it said:
639* COMPLETE PREP. CELLULAR PHONE USA/CDN
Prod. date* 2004-06-21*
But when I go to the Communication Menu its states:
contact BMW dealer and no service is enable.
From time to time the signal goes low and bip sound goes on, like out of range.

Can I active Bluetooth or do I need something first? Any suggestions or help?

Daniel Jose Rivera 04-15-2017 07:20 PM

I need Help!!!!

Can you please help me activate Bluetooth on my e60? My build date is 7/04 and I'm going crazy trying to get Bluetooth activated. I will greatly appreciate it

Originally Posted by brendinernst (Post 1424214)
So I have been told by every dealer that the service bulletin that says that cars produced between 03/04 thru 08/04 cannot have bluetooth until the car has the proper TCU put in. This is a LIE I have been coding with NCSExpert for a while now and I dove into the bluetooth coding last night and I am making calls through my car today! So for anyone that has been told "no" I am proof that that is a lie. I am in OHIO and if you would like me to activate your bluetooth PM me.

ron_of_orange 12-20-2018 02:20 PM

2004 e60 First Steps?

My TCU plastic card say's many things and leads me to think it might be useable. My vehicle production date is 2004/05, a Davis report for my car also offers the following: TSU ESN / TCU IMEI the sticker below includes ,BT, PK 1546 and matches the attached pic's posted here (below).Davis report for my car lists the following dealer options codes as follows: 0605, 0609, 0610, 0620, and 0639. I'm not offering the descriptions, thinking these should be familiar to others based on my review of this these threads. The 0609 code is the desired code for Bluetooth. Added to this brief description is the vehicle has a drop-in support adapter which my research would be a "CPT9000" the bluetooth pairing device normally connected here. This is where I'm currently requiring more information. I see and have read about the need to update the "CODING" using NCSexpert. I dont have this program... But I do have a laptop computer running INPA, edibas, DIS, TIS, on Windows XP and some other software that I used on my resently sold 1999 E39, 528i. So the first question I feel might be: Do I need a software update for INPA,? other updates for the NCS EXpert are obviously required.. ( I don't have this program) So what version do I need might be a good question. MY first steps are requesting assistant and feedback based on the given information furnished. Being that this is 2019 almost...and current sources have or may soon become more difficult or outdated to access i'm hoping this isn't going to be dead_end street. MY car is low mileage survivor and it appears it was well care for except for bluetooth capabilities. So 2019 might be a good time to re-try some newer devices. Bluetooth capable phones are a nice thing but not really necessary if all you really need is the ability to call BMW Assistwhich my vehilcle has the software already based on the option code 0605. And I have NAV code 0609. So my iDRIVE (center on dash Display) doesn't present a AUX choice which I think hopefully would be a easy fix without any wiring changes ...I have a AM/FM Radio and CD changer. All parties are welcome.

ron_of_orange
so,Calif
12/20/2018

Leon Naidoo 03-06-2020 12:32 PM

Leon

I have a 06 530d. Bluetooth is not working and steering, I just bought the car, so I don't no if it was working. The TCU DOSNT SAY BLUETOOTH

CAN IT BE CODED

seanjordan20 03-06-2020 04:00 PM

If you get the Bluetooth TCU it can be coded