Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

Smoked LED Tails

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smoked LED Tail lamps for preface e60, no error codes, plug and play $285 shipped(cont US). http://www.exclusive-autosport.com/E60 to order. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Smoked LED Tails-dsc_0536_copy.jpg   Smoked LED Tails-dsc_0545_copy.jpg   Smoked LED Tails-dsc_0551_copy.jpg   Smoked LED Tails-dsc_0554_copy.jpg  
Old 03-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

It seems that only the white part is smoked?
Old 03-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

these are hott!! 545ace has these on his 5.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

It has 3 fins on the sides...the oem has only one... I believe e-bay has the same for $170 to $183 plus $25 shipped !
Old 03-12-2008, 03:24 PM
Contributors

I have these on my car. Really looks good on Silver Gray IMO
Old 03-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i, Nav, Logic 7, sport pkg, premium pkg, sport seats, Hoen fogs, rear LED tail lights, super white license bulbs, heated front and rear seats, M-tech front and rear bumper covers, M5 trunks spoiler and finisher. Desiring euro xenon headlights.

Originally Posted by khooger' post='543768' date='Mar 12 2008, 04:26 PM
It has 3 fins on the sides...the oem has only one... I believe e-bay has the same for $170 to $183 plus $25 shipped !
I just checked, and yes, Ebay does have them for $170 to $183 plus $25 shipped. There is even one seller on Ebay, autohobbyasia, that sells them with the resistors that prevents the computer from giving off an error code. Come to think it, they look EXACTLY the same as the ones in this post.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

While I'm a firm believer in buyer beware, I'm even more a believer in watching the back of my E60 family - and having the same in return. Sellers be advised - most here are highly educated, successful, probably wealthy BARGIN HUNTERS and will call you out for high-prices or gouging (even if it's inadvertent). +2 on E-bay
Old 03-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Members

Originally Posted by advancedlogic' post='544484' date='Mar 13 2008, 08:08 PM
While I'm a firm believer in buyer beware, I'm even more a believer in watching the back of my E60 family - and having the same in return. Sellers be advised - most here are highly educated, successful, probably wealthy BARGIN HUNTERS and will call you out for high-prices or gouging (even if it's inadvertent). +2 on E-bay
point taken guys..but as far as competeing with ebay parts..we dont! We offer a lifetime warranty on the parts we sell and we have an install shop and showroom here where you can see the parts and come or call in for service. I have heard too many stories of parts that dont work or cant be returned, most of the very discounted parts on ebay are direct from Asia where the specs are different and good luck ever returning a defective item. Were not saying ebay is in anyway a bad deal but we offer the service along with what we sell and we will back it up, if your in any way not satisfied with a part we will return it no questions asked. Thats how we try to take care of our fellow enthusiasts.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Members

Originally Posted by JayDee427' post='543945' date='Mar 12 2008, 10:45 PM
I just checked, and yes, Ebay does have them for $170 to $183 plus $25 shipped. There is even one seller on Ebay, autohobbyasia, that sells them with the resistors that prevents the computer from giving off an error code. Come to think it, they look EXACTLY the same as the ones in this post.
I just check that seller too $70 shipping 2-3 weeks from Hong Kong?
Old 03-15-2008, 05:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i - Titanium Silver/Black, Sport pkg, Comfort Seats w/ Lumbar, Premium Sound, power rear sunshade, Adaptive Xenon Headlights, Steptronic, Park Distance Control, Fold down rear seats w/ski bag, Aux jack, 6-disk changer, puddle lamps... Engine: Custom Remus cat-back exhaust w/chrome square tips, K&N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Removed, Sprint Booster :-), 50/50 mix of 91+100 Octane, EuroRev ECU Remap (coming soon lol), Dinan High-Flow Throttle Body (coming soon...maybe lol) Interior: Portable Sirius Stilletto 100 w/car kit, Garmin Nuvi 680 mounted below rear-view mirror, LCI-style I-drive knob, Dark Poplar Center Dashboard Trim. Exterior: E60 forum clings, 5% rear tint, ACS roof spoiler (painted black for distinct look against limo tint), ACS trunk spoiler, ACS add-on front spoiler and rear apron (awaiting installation), "18 Black Staggered BeBeS Style OER (emergency replacement for cracked sport 124 rims), black kidney grill, white accessory lighting (including license and trunk lamps), Angel-eye upgrade, AIB xenon-matched fog lamps, AIB V3's on order, red rear reflectors

Originally Posted by bavarianx' post='544604' date='Mar 13 2008, 09:08 PM
point taken guys..but as far as competeing with ebay parts..we dont! We offer a lifetime warranty on the parts we sell and we have an install shop and showroom here where you can see the parts and come or call in for service. I have heard too many stories of parts that dont work or cant be returned, most of the very discounted parts on ebay are direct from Asia where the specs are different and good luck ever returning a defective item. Were not saying ebay is in anyway a bad deal but we offer the service along with what we sell and we will back it up, if your in any way not satisfied with a part we will return it no questions asked. Thats how we try to take care of our fellow enthusiasts.
Now that, my friend, will getcha sells! I think I may pay you a visit when I return from Macau...