Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

Euro Stickers 5 & 6 Series

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by mh17m3
Hey I would like to order 1 pair of the chrome version for my 530i. And also can you give me a link from where I can buy the bulbs to get rid of any remaining orange? These bulbs only get rid of the orange that's in the headlight-not the blinker orange light - right?
2 more questions:
1. What kind of alcohol do you use when you're putting the stickers on? (maybe a dumb question? )
2. I wash my car at a carwash here-the type of carwash that sprays the car with water..clear-cloating..etc. It costs $10 so that's where I go..but anyways - can these type of carwashes damage the sticker or even worse-can the sticker fall off? Since I noticed that you hand-wash your car..so I thought I ask.
The LED bulbs gets rid of the amber egg yolk coloration in your headlights. It comes in white and amber flash. The color choice is yours to choose.

Here's the link: https://5series.net/forums/topic/946...&#entry1120199

To prep the headlights, you will need to use a 1 to 1 part solution of rubbing alcohol and water.

As long a the car wash is not abrasive your overlays should be able to hold up. Please keep in mind that the Euro Fresh style has more corners on them, so you will need to take care when having them cleaned.

If the overlays are applied properly, you should be fine with that type of car wash.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545i, Sport Package, Black, Active Xenon, ARS, Aux Input '10 Tahoe, Black on Black, leather, Nav/XM, 20" tires, full body kit, power 2nd row, loaded '93 Jeep Wrangler, lifted 4.5", 33" meats, Rampage Recovery Bumper w/Tire Swing, etc 25' Aquasport Osprey, Center Console,2012 200 HO Etec

Send me a PayPal invoice if you wouldnt mind... jay_calabrese@yahoo.com.

I have an '04 545i and no Euro's yet so I guess I will take the Euro's. I dont like "bling but I must say the Chrome overlay looks good.

Anyone have any pics of this on black???
Old 09-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by jaycal3
Send me a PayPal invoice if you wouldnt mind... jay_calabrese@yahoo.com.

I have an '04 545i and no Euro's yet so I guess I will take the Euro's. I dont like "bling but I must say the Chrome overlay looks good.

Anyone have any pics of this on black???
Invoice sent! Thank you.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Black. Premium, Sport, Winter packages. PDC.

Hi,
Can you please send me an invoice for 1 pair Euro stickers and 1 pair with the chrome overlay. Thanks. paypal email is viyo@aol.com
Old 10-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krav E60
Hi,
Can you please send me an invoice for 1 pair Euro stickers and 1 pair with the chrome overlay. Thanks. paypal email is viyo@aol.com
Invoice sent V! Thanks!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Black. Premium, Sport, Winter packages. PDC.

Originally Posted by AKAlius
Invoice sent V! Thanks!
Thank you
Old 11-30-2010, 07:22 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krav E60
Thank you
Your welcome!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:11 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530i

Phi sent me these stickers awhile ago i just found time to snap a picture of it on my car! It looks amazing! I can't even tell its a decal
Fast shipping, great customer service! i recommend everyone get this on their pre-lci's
Old 12-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Senior Members

Would like to thank you for the stickers great quality and service
Here's a pic of her (At SEMA 2010) after the install

Originally Posted by AKAlius
Your welcome!
Old 12-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Members

I would like a set of the euro's if you could send me an invoice please. Markallen27@hotmail.com
Thank you!

Quick Reply: Euro Stickers 5 & 6 Series