Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

Euro Stickers 5 & 6 Series

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can you please send me an email for the payment instructions

benjo_padilla@ sbcglobal.net (remove space)

thank you
Old 12-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by 05545i' post='1065403' date='Nov 30 2009, 10:53 PM
so these are stickers that go on the outside of the headlight?? They make the directionals clear as well??
That's correct. They go on the outside of your headlights. They only cover the amber in your headlights; they do not make the turn signals clear. You will need to buy the bulbs from brabus209amg to get rid of the egg yolk effect.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by aznazasin' post='1065938' date='Dec 1 2009, 05:27 PM
can you please send me an email for the payment instructions

benjo_padilla@ sbcglobal.net (remove space)

thank you
Invoice sent. Thank you Ben!
Old 12-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Members

payment sent!

how long does it usually take to arrive?
Old 12-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 Mystic Blue Metallic 545I

You've got money! Payment sent for 1 set
Old 12-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aznazasin' post='1067812
You've got money! Payment sent for 1 set
Thank you!

I will send out both of your orders tomorrow.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:53 AM
Contributors

Here's the Application Instructions for reference.

I have attached the application instructions that worked best for our members. This method is similar to the DIY Vid on page 9 of the Euro Stickers thread (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=59898 ), but much easier. It will take more time for the install, but has worked flawlessly so far.

Thank You!
Phi

"For best results keep the stickers out of the heat prior to and during the application. It is best to do it in a cool temperature garage or shade. As the heat will make the clear masking peel off of the euro sets and will make your install harder."
Wet Application: For best results, keep stickers out of the heat prior to application.
1. Clean the area with a solution of 1/2 water, 1/2 alcohol.
2. Make sure the area is completely dry and free of debris.
3. Wet the surface area where the sticker is to be applied with ONLY water, NO ALCOHOL.
4. Peel off the white backing sheet and wet the back of the sticker where it is sticky. Make sure it is very damp.
5. Make sure you do NOT peel off the CLEAR masking layer.
6. Carefully, position the sticker starting from the outer corner of your headlight, holding the whole sticker over where you would like for it to be applied, and do not apply the whole sticker all at once. (Note: For 5 Series install only, the top black edge of the euro overlay should be positioned directly on the black upper outline of the headlight. If this is done correctly there should be no orange peeking through.)
7. Once the outer corner is on and aligned, use the edge of a credit card to apply the sticker, starting from the outer corner of the headlight working your way in using smooth swiping motion. (There shouldn't be any bubbles if the sticker is applied evenly. )
8. Once you have applied the sticker, if there are still bubbles, you can easily swipe them out GENTLY using the edge of a credit card or simply use your fingertips to push them out.
9. Let the stickers settle, with the clear masking layer still on, for 2 hours.
10. Repeat on other side.
11. Once your stickers have settled, carefully peel off the clear masking layer from both headlights.

Enjoy your new look!
Old 12-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Contributors

A Touch Of Chrome Addition:

You can add this to your order for an addtional $10.00.

Link to info here: https://5series.net/forums/index.php?showto...p;#entry1070887

Euro Stickers 5 & 6 Series-es1.jpg

Euro Stickers 5 & 6 Series-es2.jpg

Euro Stickers 5 & 6 Series-es3.jpg

Euro Stickers 5 & 6 Series-es4.jpg

Euro Stickers 5 & 6 Series-es5.jpg

Euro Stickers 5 & 6 Series-es6.jpg

I will add better pics to this thread later with my good point and shoot camera.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Members

are you still selling these decals??? please let me know asap...thanks!!
Old 12-19-2009, 12:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by rbasa' post='1076416' date='Dec 19 2009, 01:50 AM
are you still selling these decals??? please let me know asap...thanks!!
These are still available. Thanks. My email is phidinh16@gmail.com

Quick Reply: Euro Stickers 5 & 6 Series