Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

Bright Angel Eyes for Halagon Headlights

Old 11-07-2010, 03:21 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For all of us E60 enthusiasts with Halagon Headlights, i finally have the solution for BRIGHT angel eyes! We've all tried the brightest 501 bulbs on the market but they just don't do the trick, especially during the day. Well i now have for sale 50 sets of Custom Made White CCFL Angel Eyes 7000k Bright
These Angel eyes are by far the best solution for Halagon Headlights and are super bright compared to those xenon 501 bulbs and after 6 months of research, i can confidently say i am the only one who has these.
Each Angel Eye set comes with resistors, so you will get no dash errors. Have a look at the pictures below after i installed these in my E60. These pictures were taken in bright daylight so you can see how bright they are for yourselves. If they are this bright in daylight, just imagine what they look like at night? I don't have pictures of them in the dark because they don't come out clear on camera as they ae so bright.

I am based in the U.K, but i am flying out to fremont California on the 21st Nov, so i can bring a few sets up with me so it will save you guys a few bucks on shipping! PM me if your interested!
Attached Thumbnails Bright Angel Eyes for Halagon Headlights-forum-size.jpg   Bright Angel Eyes for Halagon Headlights-forum1.jpg   Bright Angel Eyes for Halagon Headlights-forum3.jpg   Bright Angel Eyes for Halagon Headlights-forum4.jpg   Bright Angel Eyes for Halagon Headlights-forum5.jpg  

Old 11-07-2010, 01:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Bmw
Model Year: 2006

Does this involve splicing and dicing of your headlight or is it a plug and play ?
Old 11-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 525i
Model Year: 2007

yeah what he asked ^ ?
plug and play ?
Old 11-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by theracerboss
splicing and dicing
There's your answer.

How do you guys imagine having access to that part of the headlight without opening the headlight?!
Old 11-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Bmw
Model Year: 2006

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
There's your answer.

How do you guys imagine having access to that part of the headlight without opening the headlight?!

We couldnt imagine thats why went ahead and asked
Old 11-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Senior Members

Just as member nomis_nehc says you will have to open your headlight to access it. As for wirring, its real simple. You don't have to tap into wires or adaptors or anything complicated. It's a matter of attaching 2 wired from the resistor provided to the headlight and your done!
Old 11-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Senior Members

I've also done the White eyebrow mod and i found this angel eye mod 100 times easier.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Members

How much do you want for them shipped to Los Angeles,CA? Also do I remove the original rings from the housing?
Old 11-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by yero
How much do you want for them shipped to Los Angeles,CA? Also do I remove the original rings from the housing?

PM sent
Old 12-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Members

Hi Johal,
How you doing bro?
Very impressed with your angel eyes.
Am very interested in getting these as I was also really shocked to just find out after trading in my 335i that my freakin 5.30i E60 (2005)- does NOT have proper angel eyes or Xenon headlights- with the later I am going to install some Phillips HID kit but as for the Angel eyes I am out of options.

But your product seems really good- I just purchased some angel eyes and realised that the f***kn thing wont fit becauz there aint not freakin spot for it! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT ................ and hence Ive spotted your post.

If you could please PM with prices and some basic instructions prior so I can at least have an idea if its somewhat easy to do.

Cheers mate- apna punjabi banda

Jas

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bright Angel Eyes for Halagon Headlights