Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Wrapping Services in NY

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 12:44 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to start offering this service on the forum. Some of you may know me and some many not. It was a pleasure showing my services to every one that came to the Fort Lee meet this past weekend. I am offering 3M di-Noc carbon fiber interior trim vinyl wrapping in NY. We carefully remove each and every trim piece so we can successful wrap to perfection. Turn around time is one day. The ones who saw the service in person will say pictures don?t do justice, but DKNewYork did take some awesome shots which you can see. This service will run $400 for the complete interior trim. I also wrap anything else, for example; mirrors, window trims, hoods, roofs, spoilers, steering wheels and etc? This process is easily reversible if you ever want to go back stock. Please PM with any questions or concerns. BTW: I have also just donated to this forum
Attached Thumbnails 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Wrapping Services in NY-dsc_0059.jpg   3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Wrapping Services in NY-cf1.jpg   3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Wrapping Services in NY-cf2.jpg   3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Wrapping Services in NY-cf3.jpg   3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Wrapping Services in NY-cf4.jpg  

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Wrapping Services in NY-cf5.jpg   3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Wrapping Services in NY-cf6.jpg   3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Wrapping Services in NY-cf7.jpg  
Old 10-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I like how the door trim came out, C

Good Luck!

BTW to any potential customers, I saw the trim in person and can attest that in what I saw there were zero blemishes of any kind - absolutely clean work.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:29 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian

Good Luck!

BTW to any potential customers, I saw the trim in person and can attest that in what I saw there were zero blemishes of any kind - absolutely clean work.
Thanks Vlad! Can always count on you for support! We'll talk soon about doing yours
Old 10-27-2010, 05:04 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

I have seen better... Just kidding that looks flawless!!!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:19 AM
Contributors

Thanks Tony loll
Old 10-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 530Xi Black Black Automatic NAV Cold Weather Package Premium Package Exterior Red RPI Air Scoop Matte Black Grills 15% Tints Rear Light Tints Shadowline Trim Black Carbon Fiber Roundels Gloss Red Painted Calipers CF hood and trunk roundels Engine BMC filter, RPI scoop Interior ACS pedals Ultimate LED Interior Light Kit Wheels Miro Type 111 matte black 19x8.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 245/35/19 fronts 19x9.5 wrapperd with Hankook V12 275/30/19 rears Lighting Euro sticker Angel Eyes Upgrade 8000k FOG White LED Eyebrow Upgrade LED Cluster Upgrade LED License Plate Upgrade

Known Ciro for a few months and he's done work on my car personally...really nice guy and does AMAZING work...it's hard to find people that stand by their work and Ciro does... ...I also saw his shadowline and interior...loooooooooksssssssssss awesome...even better in person... ...pictures don't do it justice...good luck cuz with everything
Old 10-27-2010, 08:12 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Originally Posted by v_therussian

Good Luck!

Hey kissin ass does not buy you discount...
Old 10-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by meast13
Known Ciro for a few months and he's done work on my car personally...really nice guy and does AMAZING work...it's hard to find people that stand by their work and Ciro does... ...I also saw his shadowline and interior...loooooooooksssssssssss awesome...even better in person... ...pictures don't do it justice...good luck cuz with everything
Thanks Mike for the Support. Its greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by Shezmon
Hey kissin ass does not buy you discount...
HEy Its Vlad, its all good
Old 10-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Contributors

Saw it in person and it looks like crap ..............

Just playin bro ... Shit was HOT!!!! Great job Ciro!
Old 10-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Contributors

Thanks again JC!

Quick Reply: 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Wrapping Services in NY