Archived Sales A read only forum of all past vendor sales.

**Don Nguyen | Carbon Fiber 3M Di - Noc - November Special 20% off!

Old 11-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is the month of giving (Thanksgiving), and since everyone's going to be buying presents for others next month, I figure you all deserve a present for yourselves

I'll be running a special on all of my 3M carbon fiber Di - Noc wraps till the end of this month(?).

For those who are interested in just materials, I'll also be running a special on that, for non locals who can't get it installed by me. I guarantee I can match/beat any other resellers' prices on this material.

Some example on installed prices (prices INCLUDES cost of materials), just to give you an idea of the more popular things to wrap:

Roof wrap - Normally $345 / November Special $275 - Out the door
Interior - Normally $150 / November Special $120 - Out the door
Note: Pricing is specifically for the E60, if you have a different car you want it done on or a friend's car, I'll still offer the special pricing/discount, but pricing will be slightly different depending on the car. Most likely it'll be less, because E60 is one of the bigger/harder cars to do roof wraps on.
Those are just some ideas, but not limited to. If you have anything specific you want wrapped, feel free to post or PM me, and I'll give you a discounted price on what I'd normally charge for it.

I schedule appointments throughout the week, and on Saturdays. Sundays I am off. So let me know what day/time you have available, and we'll go from there.

3M Carbon Fiber Di-noc vinyl wrapped on the roof of this white E60 M5:

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 11-20-2010, 10:09 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some misc/random interior pictures: