6 Series Discussion A place for 6 series coupe, convertible, M6 owners and those curious.

My new 645ci Convertible - London UK :)

Old 03-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 535D AM SPORT 06 (07 for you US Guys ;-) Carbon Black Professional Sat Nav 6CD Changer Automatic Aircondition Advance (Standard fit) Bluetooth Telephone Preperation with Telematics Preperation Extended Voice Control System M 19" Mixed Wheels Style 172M BMW Online BMW Assist Graduated Tinted Windscreen Bi-Xenon Headlights Adaptive Headlights Headlight Wash System Black Dakota Leather Rear Spoiler Spare Wheel M Rear Spoler Sun Protection Glass Heated Front Seats BMW Velour Floor Mats BMW Service and Maintenance for 5 years/60,000 miles Tracker - Echo

Got her for xmas but the weather is finally allowing me to enjoy her

Specs are:

645ci Convertible, Dec 04 54 reg,
34k miles, BMW approved used car
Black Sapphire Metallic
Automatic
Professional Sat Nav
Bluetooth
6 CD Changer
Cream Beige Pearl upgraded leather
Heated Seats
Sports Seats
Logic 7 Professional Hifi System
The car came with 18's but I upgraded to 19" star spoke style 249 alloys in Brushed Aluminium...these just change the whole look of the car and I rate these the best alloys for a 6! Make the M6 wheels look boring

Have also put in white LED markers for the angels eyes. Don't really do much during sunlight but look great once it starts getting dark...

In 2 minds about getting a quad exhaust not sure if I should keep her original or start messing...!?

Hope you like her
Old 03-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See sig :)

Nice, those rims look good. Do the quad exhaust you will love the look and sound! You should also do a slight drop on her!
Old 03-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Members

My Ride: 535D AM SPORT 06 (07 for you US Guys ;-) Carbon Black Professional Sat Nav 6CD Changer Automatic Aircondition Advance (Standard fit) Bluetooth Telephone Preperation with Telematics Preperation Extended Voice Control System M 19" Mixed Wheels Style 172M BMW Online BMW Assist Graduated Tinted Windscreen Bi-Xenon Headlights Adaptive Headlights Headlight Wash System Black Dakota Leather Rear Spoiler Spare Wheel M Rear Spoler Sun Protection Glass Heated Front Seats BMW Velour Floor Mats BMW Service and Maintenance for 5 years/60,000 miles Tracker - Echo

Originally Posted by tbal
Nice, those rims look good. Do the quad exhaust you will love the look and sound! You should also do a slight drop on her!
Cheers...where I live, the roads are a nightmare at the moment, there are potholes everywhere! I can't even think of dropping a bit at the moment but hope to once they sort out the roads around here
Old 03-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Members

My Ride: Black sapphire 635d Loving it!

Looks great that nice colour too

Is a lovely wheel design that too.

James.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:46 AM
6er
Members

Nice man... Since the skin update I have no access to my PM'S!

Need to remove the Hamann badge though

PS.... Start messing.... you'll love it! modding these cars gives great results!
Old 03-05-2010, 02:16 AM
Members

Originally Posted by 6er
Nice man... Since the skin update I have no access to my PM'S!

Need to remove the Hamann badge though

PS.... Start messing.... you'll love it! modding these cars gives great results!
Absolute beauty, ive got the coupe, but the convertible does look stunning provided you have the right mods on it along with the alloys, those alloys look fantastic, plus they are OEM which is great. You MUST do the quad exhaust and drop it
Old 03-05-2010, 03:43 AM
Members

Cheers lads The Hamann badge was on there...the dealer assured me the car was unmodified but asked if I wanted to take it off...I quite liked the look of it so told them to leave it on

Might get a quad soon though...would make the badge look a bit more authentic
Old 03-05-2010, 04:10 AM
Contributors

Congrats....Lookin good, welcome to the fam...
Old 03-05-2010, 07:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

Congrats on you new acquisition. Looks really sharp especially under that bright UK sun.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Members

Originally Posted by 535dMAN
Cheers lads The Hamann badge was on there...the dealer assured me the car was unmodified but asked if I wanted to take it off...I quite liked the look of it so told them to leave it on

Might get a quad soon though...would make the badge look a bit more authentic
Im based in London too, where about in london u r? just incase if i see yr car i can horn at you.....LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My new 645ci Convertible - London UK :)