5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   6 Series Discussion (https://5series.net/forums/6-series-discussion-27/)
-   -   AE's wired to interior lights (https://5series.net/forums/6-series-discussion-27/aes-wired-interior-lights-83526/)

schulrog 09-14-2009 12:41 AM

haven't really decided on the price yet actually. I just put that in to have something there. It did take a lot of time to test and assure proper operation as well as the risk of ruining something on my ride so I would like to properly get compensated of course:) In addition, my time is getting pretty scarce these days with the MBA but how much do you guys think an acceptable price is? :)

nigxdoof 09-14-2009 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by schulrog' post='1006920' date='Sep 14 2009, 04:41 AM
haven't really decided on the price yet actually. I just put that in to have something there. It did take a lot of time to test and assure proper operation as well as the risk of ruining something on my ride so I would like to properly get compensated of course:) In addition, my time is getting pretty scarce these days with the MBA but how much do you guys think an acceptable price is? :)

$5 dollars!!! LOL j/p. Charge what you can man. Gotta hustle!

Btw, if I get this, can I wire this up to the eyebrow and the tail (led rod for LCI tails) and it would work fine? or would that not work?

top6491 09-15-2009 10:51 AM

Very interested, and checked the Aftermarket Bulb Shop website. There is no picture yet, so is this just a cable? What exactly is included i the "kit"? How does it plug in? Can you include pics?

schulrog 09-16-2009 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by nigxdoof' post='1007089' date='Sep 14 2009, 09:38 AM
$5 dollars!!! LOL j/p. Charge what you can man. Gotta hustle!

Btw, if I get this, can I wire this up to the eyebrow and the tail (led rod for LCI tails) and it would work fine? or would that not work?

Correct. I can make it work with the eyebrows and tail lights.

pjinca 09-16-2009 06:10 AM

Hey, whatever happened to this? I already have my AE's installed and yellow fogs - I would still love to guinea pig this and see how it looks/works and play around with it. :D

schulrog 09-17-2009 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by top6491' post='1008426' date='Sep 15 2009, 02:51 PM
Very interested, and checked the Aftermarket Bulb Shop website. There is no picture yet, so is this just a cable? What exactly is included i the "kit"? How does it plug in? Can you include pics?

The kit comes with everything you need to properly connect the the wiring harness. I'll work on providing some pics for the 6er installation which I assume the 5er is the same.

tprenaldo 09-17-2009 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by All-Or-Nothing' post='978121' date='Aug 16 2009, 06:45 AM
I been writing down all the different mods and plan on ordering everything when I leave Iraq. I got 4 months left with this company and I'm done. I been here for 6 years already.

Side note I have already moved to the Philippines, the wife is there right now. I'll make a thread with some pics.

Come home safe brother :thumbsup: .