Spied: M4 Cabrio!

Spied: M4 Cabrio!

Taking the front end style of the 3-Series, BMW has given the new M4 and M4 Cabrio (seen here) a lower nose, flared arches and the trademark M side vents. The rear end retains a shape like the current convertible. The new M4 Coupe and Cabrio models were will be reverting to an in-line six-cylinder, […] More »

By: | August 29, 2013

Chris Harris Drives the Alpina B3 Biturbo

Chris Harris Drives the Alpina B3 Biturbo

The Man Chris Harris really likes the Alpina B3. That statement does not remotely spoil the video you are about to see. I could describe every frame of the video below, but words could never live up to the moving images that result when Chris Harris reviews a car.   The Car Alpina is an […] More »

By: | August 29, 2013

Death of the Car Salesman: BMW i Genius

Death of the Car Salesman: BMW i Genius

BMW’s i3 and i8 represent a new age in mobility. Will these cars also bring about a new age in how vehicles are sold? Examining BMW’s new i Genius service just introduced in the U.K., it would appear what we are seeing is the first stage of the car salesperson’s obsolescence. i Genius eases the […] More »

By: | August 28, 2013

Spied: BMW M4

Spied: BMW M4

The BMW M3 and M4 are due for an unveiling at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show. As we get closer to January’s introduction, we’re getting a better idea of how the production M4 will look. In the spy shots we can see the M4 prototype looking very similar to the BMW M4 Concept that […] More »

By: | August 28, 2013

Toyota M3 on Craigslist

Toyota M3 on Craigslist

Want the BMW look with the gas mileage and legendary quality of a late 90s Toyota? Then look no further. What you see here is a 1998 Toyota Tercel dressed up to look like an M3. Just don’t look too closely. And the interior may scare you. But I’ve seen worse. And it’s hard to […] More »

By: | August 27, 2013

Photo Gallery: BMW Day at Larz Anderson Auto Museum

Photo Gallery: BMW Day at Larz Anderson Auto Museum

The Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline, Massachusetts plays host to a dizzying amount of activities and car shows each year, especially for German cars. One of those events was the recent BMW Day, where a bevy of beautiful BMWs came out to shine on the museum’s “Great Lawn”. With the oldest car collection in […] More »

By: | August 24, 2013

BMW Vision Gran Turismo Concept to Debut in Gran Turismo 6

BMW Vision Gran Turismo Concept to Debut in Gran Turismo 6

Imagine a world where automakers no longer need to build concept cars to proudly display the depths of their capabilities. Thanks to video games, that world is more real than you think. Polyphony Digital has announced a series of Vision Gran Turismo concept vehicles to debut exclusively on Gran Turismo 6. BMW, with its BMW […] More »

By: | August 23, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 120
  4. 121
  5. 122
  6. ...
  7. 151