BMW i8 Unveiled at 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show

BMW i8 Unveiled at 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show

You want information on the BMW i8? This is the place to get it. Just scroll down to the press release that rivals Moby Dick in word count. We’ve also got videos and a photo gallery of the uncloaked plug-in hybrid sports car for your ocular consumption. I really like the sculpting BMW did above […] More »

By: | September 16, 2013

Spied: Alpina B4

Spied: Alpina B4

Alpina’s B4 has been caught testing ahead of next year’s release and is clearly spotted sporting Alpina’s traditional multi-spoke wheels, blue brake calipers and quad-outlet exhaust system. The body appears to be a production 4-series coupe, but we expect the Alpina B4 to be equipped with the same engine fitted to the B3– a twin-turbo […] More »

By: | September 13, 2013

Photo (Fail) of the Week: A BMW 7 Series for Imposters

Photo (Fail) of the Week: A BMW 7 Series for Imposters

Everybody knows a BMW roundel adds 100 horsepower to any vehicle on which it is placed. BMW engineers have the easiest jobs in the world when creating automobiles that begin life as BMWs. For example, they do far less work than other companies’ engineers when creating powerful engines. Whereas other car companies spend hundreds of […] More »

By: | September 13, 2013

How Does the Budget BMW 320i Perform at the Track?

How Does the Budget BMW 320i Perform at the Track?

Want a new BMW 3 Series, but you’re on a budget. If you can afford $33,475, or the payments associated with that price, then the BMW 320i is worth a look. You’ll save $4,000 if you’re willing to give up 60 horsepower and 55 pound-feet of torque to the 328i’s angrier 2.0L turbo four. But […] More »

By: | September 11, 2013

The Latest on the 2015 F30 BMW M3

The Latest on the 2015 F30 BMW M3

There’s been a lot of attention on the BMW M4 lately with the recent concept debut at Pebble Beach/Monterey Weekend. Since then, the M3 has fallen under the M4’s shadow. Today, we are here to deliver you the latest on the hot 3er. Above you can see the M3’s most recent spy shot. It’s practically unobscured […] More »

By: | September 10, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. ...
  7. 151