BMW’s U.S. Sales Up 8.3 Percent in September

BMW’s U.S. Sales Up 8.3 Percent in September

It’s the beginning of another month, which means it’s time for another BMW sales report. In September 2012, the BMW brand delivered 21,761 units. Last month 23,568 BMWs were sold — an increase of 8.3 percent. For the year, BMW sales are up 14 percent to 212,565 from last year’s 186,397. How’s this for a […] More »

By: | October 2, 2013

Monday is for M: BMW Z4 M Drifts at Willow Springs

Monday is for M: BMW Z4 M Drifts at Willow Springs

Welcome to a smoky and speedy edition of “Monday is for M”. We’re starting your week off with video of an ESS VT2-525 Z4 M being drifted by Formula Drift driver Michael Essa. The action isn’t confined to the Willow Springs skid pad, however. In the second video, racing driver Jordan Yost shows us how […] More »

By: | September 30, 2013

Photo of the Week: F10 M5 Wheels on an E61 M5

Photo of the Week: F10 M5 Wheels on an E61 M5

While many try to keep their previous-gen cars up to date by installing current-generation wheels, few can pull it off. For example, every now and then I see people who drive B7 Audi A4s rolling on B8 S4 rims. I can’t say the cars look bad; they just look a little off. Car companies spend […] More »

By: | September 27, 2013

Idiot Wrecks BMW 7 Series at Railway Crossing

Idiot Wrecks BMW 7 Series at Railway Crossing

Yeah, the dumbass pedestrians pushing the crossing barrier didn’t help much, but the BMW driver started trying to cross before the lights stopped flashing, somehow missed the fact that the barrier had popped back up, and ended up doing quite a bit of damage to a pretty nice car. He also threw that guy pretty far […] More »

By: | September 26, 2013

Rendered: BMW i8 Spyder

Rendered: BMW i8 Spyder

Now that the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid has been revealed to the public, let’s move on to the future. A look into the Photoshop crystal ball reveals the BMW i8 Spyder you see above. Said to be coming out next year, the BMW i8 Spyder will offer the same powertrain setup as the coupe; that […] More »

By: | September 25, 2013

Rendered: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe

Rendered: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe

Have you ever wondered how a BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe would look? Neither have we, but now that we’re looking at it, it is interesting to see a possible design direction for the four-door version of the imminent BMW 2 Series. Consider the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe your rear-wheel-drive alternative to the Mercedes-Benz […] More »

By: | September 24, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 116
  4. 117
  5. 118
  6. ...
  7. 151