New i3 Showcases the future of BMW Production

New i3 Showcases the future of BMW Production

It’s safe to say the BMW i3, which has been in production since mid-September, is an acquired taste … you either like it or you hate it. Regardless of how you feel about the BMW electric car, the way it is produced is pretty cool. BMW has released a video of some of the first […] More »

By: | October 18, 2013

Big Batch of Old Bimmers For Sale

Big Batch of Old Bimmers For Sale

The German Cars For Sale Blog came across an incredible Craigslist listing: “selling down my private 30 year collection,includes many us and euro models.1958-1995 1600,2002s, many,501/502.bavaria,3.0cs,touring Tii,touring wagons,630,635,M5.bauer cab.many more.most will require work,have been in years of storage. no emails,no TEXTS serious people only. thank you” Um, yeah, that’s a lot of cool stuff. If […] More »

By: | October 17, 2013

Here’s the New 2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible

Here’s the New 2014 BMW 4 Series Convertible

BMW has released all the information you could ever want to know about the 2014 4 Series Convertible. We’ve got a gallery stuffed with images for you to enjoy; below that, you’ll find the sizable press release. If you’re in a hurry, here are the basic facts: you can get the 4 Series Convertible in […] More »

By: | October 16, 2013

Leaked: BMW 2 Series Specs

Leaked: BMW 2 Series Specs

BMW South Africa made an Internet boo-boo and posted details of the new BMW 2 Series on its website, including specifications and options. A 2addicts.com forum member was making a “daily routine” check to the BMW South Africa website and nearly had a heart attack when seeing 2 Series info posted on the site. Here […] More »

By: | October 15, 2013

Monday is for M: Catless E92 BMW M3 Deafens at the Track

Monday is for M: Catless E92 BMW M3 Deafens at the Track

On this edition of “Monday is for M”, we present to you an E92 M3 with a lethally loud exhaust. To achieve phenomenal volume, this M3 Coupe has been equipped with a Supersprint decatted exhaust system, but the car’s muffler is sourced from the M3 GTR race car. This video comes from Marchettino who knows […] More »

By: | October 14, 2013

Photos of the Week: BMW X5 M Sitting on Rennen Forged R8 Wheels

Photos of the Week: BMW X5 M Sitting on Rennen Forged R8 Wheels

These Photos of the Week came from forum member “BigVic” over at our sister site MBWorld.org. These are images of his wife’s BMW X5 M equipped with Rennen Forged R8 X Concave step-lip wheels. The Rennens are wrapped in Pirelli P ZERO Scorpions. BigVic drives a W211 E55 AMG with Rennen Forged R5 X Concave wheels — you can check out his […] More »

By: | October 11, 2013

AC Schnitzer Massages the BMW 4 Series

AC Schnitzer Massages the BMW 4 Series

AC Schnitzer, a tuning company famous for making BMWs meaner, is the first to introduce an aftermarket package for the new 4 Series. How have they added extra helpings of anger to the misnamed 3 Series coupe? More power. AC Schnitzer can take a stock 300-horsepower 435i and massage it to 360 horsepower. They’ll boost […] More »

By: | October 10, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 114
  4. 115
  5. 116
  6. ...
  7. 151