Check out Vorsteiner’s Newest Styling Upgrade for the BMW M5

Check out Vorsteiner’s Newest Styling Upgrade for the BMW M5

Pictured above and in the gallery below is Vorsteiner’s newest appearance package for the BMW M5. The body kit includes an autoclaved, pre-preg, carbon fiber front spoiler and rear diffuser. Vorsteiner says their autoclaved, pre-preg carbon fiber parts offer “aerospace strength” that is superior to conventionalĀ hand-laidĀ carbon fiber pieces. Vorsteiner’s upgrades will make the M5 look […] More »

By: | December 5, 2013

Cars Plus Women Equals Epic Calendars

Cars Plus Women Equals Epic Calendars

It’s no great secret that most men enjoy seeing beautiful women. Nor is it a secret that many men also enjoy beautiful, rare cars. Pirelli capitalized on this beginning in the 1960’s and humanity has been better for it. Seriously. Now these photos were originally shot in 1986 but locked away in a secret, underground […] More »

By: | December 4, 2013

Yes! Oh God, Yes! 1985 BMW 528e with an LS1

Yes! Oh God, Yes! 1985 BMW 528e with an LS1

Take the legendary E28 chassis, stuff a 340-horsepower LS1 under the bonnet, finish it off with a Tremec T-56 six-speed manual to channel the small block’s power to the rear wheels, and you have Heaven on Earth, especially when you’re eating E28 M5s for lunch. Back in ’85 the M5 was the fastest production sedan […] More »

By: | December 3, 2013

Photos of the Week: E60 5 Series on M6 Wheels

Photos of the Week: E60 5 Series on M6 Wheels

These Photos of the Week come from forum member “aoE46M“. Here’s what he has to say about his E60 BMW 5 Series. “Here’s my ’10 535i M Sport on M6 167 forged OEMs. These wheels are much lighter than many other 19s including OEM 550i [wheels]. Tires [sized] 245/35 and 275/30 keep speedo accuracy closest […] More »

By: | November 27, 2013

Undeniable Hotness: BMW M235i Racing

Undeniable Hotness: BMW M235i Racing

We’re looking forward to our first test of the BMW 2 Series. We predict it will be a great car to drive, especially the sub 3,000-lb. 220i that should provide a great basis for the rest of the 2 Series lineup. Turning the page from “sporty” to “racy” we find this BMW M235i Racing luring […] More »

By: | November 26, 2013

Monday is for M: E60 BMW M5 Making Lots of Noise

Monday is for M: E60 BMW M5 Making Lots of Noise

I remember being seven years old playing at the park and making friends with a couple of random children atop the tube slide. In an ever-so-spontaneous manner, one of the kids, aged approximately four years, suggested we all scream as loud as we could to see how much volume we could produce, so we all […] More »

By: | November 25, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 109
  4. 110
  5. 111
  6. ...
  7. 151