Photos of the Week: BMW 6 Series on 22-Inch Vossens

Photos of the Week: BMW 6 Series on 22-Inch Vossens

These Photos of the Week come from forum member “akhtar” who lives in South Africa and drives a BMW 640d with 22-inch Vossen Wheels. The 6 Series is a large car that is deserving of extra-large wheels. These 22s fill out the wheel wells quite nicely. Enjoy more photos in the gallery below. Join the […] More »

By: | December 13, 2013

BMW Has Sprung a Leak with M3 and M4 Photos

BMW Has Sprung a Leak with M3 and M4 Photos

A slew of BMW M3 and M4 imagery has hit the Internet a month ahead of the M duo’s public debut at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show. The leaked photos and option sheets tell us the M3 sedan and M4 coupe will be available with carbon-ceramic brakes, 19-inch wheels, adaptive suspension, a head-up display, full-LED […] More »

By: | December 12, 2013

Spotted! BMW 7-Series Out Testing

Spotted! BMW 7-Series Out Testing

Once again, we’ve caught a prototype for the 2016 BMW 7-Series, the next generation of the German automaker’s flagship sedan due in late 2015 or early the following year. But the big news is: these photos show a design that has been radically altered from the previous prototypes we’d seen! While the exterior now looks […] More »

By: | December 11, 2013

Antonio Felix da Costa to Race DTM in 2014

Antonio Felix da Costa to Race DTM in 2014

Antonio Felix da Costa will be racing for BMW next season in German Touring Car (DTM). The up and down year for the Portuguese driver ended on a high, securing a drive with one of the two BMW Factory DTM teams. da Costa will split his time between DTM and a reserve role with Red […] More »

By: | December 11, 2013

1989 BMW E30 325is Boosted to 400 Horsepower

1989 BMW E30 325is Boosted to 400 Horsepower

A stock E30 BMW is about as glorious as inhaling a fresh and pure mountain breeze after walking out of a porta-potty. A turbocharged, 400-horsepower E30 is about as sensational as escaping from a porta-potty falling from 30,000 feet, and parachuting away through crystal-clear skies. I compare the E30 driving experience to a pure mountain […] More »

By: | December 10, 2013

Monday is for M: 633-WHP BMW M5 Bullies the Dyno

Monday is for M: 633-WHP BMW M5 Bullies the Dyno

It probably takes hundreds of thousands of horsepower to kill a dyno, but as cars like the BMW M5 get more powerful, (especially when tuned) you begin to wonder how upset the dyno must be as it gets a wallop from a pair of rear tires. In this week’s edition of Monday is for M, […] More »

By: | December 9, 2013

Chris Harris (a.k.a. God) Drives the 2013 BMW M3 DTM

Chris Harris (a.k.a. God) Drives the 2013 BMW M3 DTM

I’ve never been a racing fan. I don’t know why racing passion eludes me, but it just does. Now, if there were a sanctioning body that took regular cars straight from their respective factories and raced them without roll cages or any other mods, I would be the biggest fan. DTM racing used to come […] More »

By: | December 6, 2013

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. ...
  7. 151