Vendors Image Gallery A place for our vendors to show of the incredible work they do!

••ü•• Predator ICE "Cometh"

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

With apologies to the book/play/movie, Predator ICE "cometh".

More information, click this link.

Click on the images to make them larger.

Rear View

Blue

Comparison 4PM

Comparison 5PM

Comparison 5:15PM

Comparison 6PM - All Lights On
Old 10-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Former Vendor

Comparison 7PM - All Lights On

Comparison 7PM - Closeup -2.0 Exposure

4PM Side View

Comparison Stock VS ICE

Daytime Visible

Closeup of Blue (my favorite photo)

Old 10-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

umnitza,

judging by the pics, it is still not as bright as AngeliBright.. anyone with a more educated opinion. I'm still debating on which to order, as I see that Ice is not as bright as AngeliBright... Not to stomp on Ice, its looks great, just not as bright. I think. Better pics maybe?
Old 10-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

N..ICE

525ise, don't expect from any colored light source, to be as bright as white (clear light), because light is white and blue is colored white.

Umnitza, correct me if I'm wrong

Nick
Old 10-22-2006, 12:54 AM
Contributors

even the white one is not that bright as I can see. Because there's pic between blue and white ICE right? they both look like they're not as bright as angelibright, but maybe pictures don't do it justice. anyone have experience with both brands?
Old 10-22-2006, 12:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 525i Jet Black on Grey Interior--- Tint: Sides 20% Rear Windshield 5% Front Windshield 35% Wheels: Zenetti Five's 20" by 8.5(front) 20" by 10(rear)-- Tires: Pirelli Asimmetrico 245/35/20(front) 285/30/20(rear)-- Body: Hamann Full Front Spoiler, Rieger Side Skirts, Rieger Rear Apron, AC Schnitzer Trunk Wing Interior: AC Schnitzer Pedal Set and E-Break Springs: H&R Sport Springs-- Audio: 2 12" Kicker L7's with a Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Amp With Custom Trunk Enclosure SOON TO COME: -M5 Mirrors -M5 Trunk Finsher -Brembo GT Big Brake Kit -Hamann 6 Series Front Spliter Molded -Hamann Roof Wing -Full Custom Sound System with TV's

question you always show pics on an E39.. is it gonna be that same for the e60? cause i know its different head lights??
Old 10-22-2006, 05:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i (SMG) Titanium Gray Black Interior, Anthracite Trim M-tech kit Sport Package Premium Sound Satellite Radio Active Cruise Comfort Seats Navigation Folding rear seats

Those are illegal.

You can't have blue lights on a car in the USA. Blue is reserved for the piggies.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:24 AM
Contributors

I think only orange/amber and white (not to bright) are allowed as front parking/auxiliary lights in US. Blue and Red are out of question. Cops is going to pull you over whenever he can. Also, it looks so pimpy
Old 10-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Former Vendor

Now that I finally got the hang of the software used on this site, I can respond to everyone...and then again, after edit, I still dont' get it.

Originally Posted by 525iSE
umnitza,

judging by the pics, it is still not as bright as AngeliBright.. anyone with a more educated opinion. I'm still debating on which to order, as I see that Ice is not as bright as AngeliBright... Not to stomp on Ice, its looks great, just not as bright. I think. Better pics maybe?
Survey says XXX - ok ok, getting Family Feud out of the picture <- bad pun, it's simply impossible for the "other guys" to have a brighter solution. It's just a slightly different color which is not brighter, just different. If you want it to match exactly, this is how to do it. the others don't match. They have too much blue in them and thus, the camera "catches" more of the exposure. But in real life, the output is the "same" - I say this because I've seen them side by side.

I think that if you are debating which to purchase...take a look at this chart:

[quote name=nicke60gre]
N..ICE

525ise, don't expect from any colored light source, to be as bright as white (clear light), because light is white and blue is colored white.

Umnitza, correct me if I'm wrong

Nick
[/quote]
You are 100% correct. But it's not "bright" - it's CONTRAST.

Originally Posted by 525iSE
even the white one is not that bright as I can see.
It's just fine.

Originally Posted by Hamann5
question you always show pics on an E39.. is it gonna be that same for the e60? cause i know its different head lights??
Already have pictures of the E60. Here you go:

Originally Posted by subterFUSE
Those are illegal.

You can't have blue lights on a car in the USA. Blue is reserved for the piggies.
Indeed you cannot. But that's ok, because this is for show purposes only.

Originally Posted by my530i
I think only orange/amber and white (not to bright) are allowed as front parking/auxiliary lights in US. Blue and Red are out of question. Cops is going to pull you over whenever he can. Also, it looks so pimpy
You are allowed to have 4 forward facing lights and angel eyes are legal.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Contributors

You meant front Blue and Red auxiliary light are legal (Angel eyes in this case)?

Quick Reply: ••ü•• Predator ICE "Cometh"