Vendor Classifieds This forum is for vendors to post their products for sale and any special deals or discounts.

FREE CERACOAT NANO Protective Coating Distributorship

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 02:52 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545I Sport X5
Model Year: 2007 2003
Engine: 4,4
Default FREE CERACOAT NANO Protective Coating Distributorship

Any one with a BMW knows the hassles of keeping your bimmer's wheels clean and free of that terrible black brake dust which seems to accumulate everytime you go for a drive. I fume every time I think of how the EPA who banned aspestos brake pads years ago created this problem.

I finally found a solution, a simple application of this new Nano Technology Ceracoat works amazingly well, dust grime and salt for the winter drivers no longer stick to wheel whereby you need brushes to remove brake dust. This protective coating is amazing, just hose off wheels and they are clean, and having evaluated this for several months before it is launched next month, this is an incredible breakthrough in car care products.

It also works the same for painted surfaces, easy application just like you would use a liquid polish, a few drops is all you need for a hood as example, and the water just sheets off this super slick surface, same for glass windshields. Most have tried RainX, but it requires wind to move water off of windshield, helps, but doesn't last, and is not to be used on painted surfaces.

Simple put, this is one amazing new nano technology, one I have been waiting for to save time and money preserving the condition of my bimmers. For a limited time you can become a free distributor and save money on your own purchases, never mind retailing to others if you so choose. No purchase required, but when you see videos, it will amaze you, so check it out. They also have an engine treatment which I am evaluating, plus many other protective products for leather, vinyl, rubber, as in preserving the infamous rear window seals on E60's which dry out every few years and end up leaking water into trunk where it wipes out electronic modules. Also available is fire protective coating for clothes and fabrics in home. Non toxic, safe to drink, although tasteless. lol

Success to all,
Globally Positioned Partners, LLC

Last edited by FREE100KSECRET; 11-24-2014 at 03:59 AM.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:27 AM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 535i 2008

Can you please provide more details about become a free distributor.
thank you
Old 11-24-2014, 07:48 AM
New Members

My Ride: 530ix
Model Year: 2020

where can I get this for my wheels? I want to be an end user.....
Old 11-24-2014, 03:02 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by mishka69
Can you please provide more details about become a free distributor.
thank you
Greetings,

Just click on website and click join button, no purchase, no credit care info. required and you get a full blown sales website of your own instantly, also free. Better yet, you can access products at wholesale immediately. Best I have seen.

Success to all,
Old 11-24-2014, 03:05 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by funglenn
where can I get this for my wheels? I want to be an end user.....

You can register as distributor for free and you save money as you can purchase from yourself with no other purchases required, sales start Dec., so register and you will be notified when you can make purchases through your distributor site.

Success to all,
Old 01-20-2015, 05:59 PM
New Members

Default CERACOAT-NANOTECH Commercial Division Announced

New Commercial Division Announced, so if you work at a large office facility, or have a graffity issue on building walls, as example, then introduce our Ceramic Nanotechnology and provide solutions businesses are looking for.

We have all see the scaffolding hanging from office building around the world, well, imagine if this high risk and costly window cleaning requirement was eliminated for years. Nothing sticks to treated windows and glass of all types. Water just runs to bottom, and if some dirt was on windows, it would simply wash away with rain saving thousands of dollars in cleaning services. Another benefit is there is no longer a need for detergents which pollute our environment, so not only save on water, but save on detergent costs.

Auto detailers are lining up for this new Ceramic Nanotechnology, and when the professionals are raving about product, then you know it works as the video demonstrations show. The applications are unlimited, and we are adding new products for additional solutions for our environment.

Products go live in just days as customs has finally released product to our distrubution points around the country and world. Due to hightened terror threats, our shipment was held up for weeks at customs, but are now finally released and on the way to distribution points. Final sales tax tables are being uploaded and beta tested, so a few more days and retail ordering will begin.

Success to all,