Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: E60 OEM amp PnP trunk subwoofer harness with built in LOC

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: M3
Model Year: 2017

As a quick and efficient solution for those that would like to either add a trunk sub or replace the OEM woofers with SWS-8 (or doing both with harness modifications), this is a custom made to order, plug 'n play complete harness with a built in, either 50W or 150W max Navone LOC -depending on your OEM audio system- with remote turn on signal output right at the harness itself -no need to run a remote wire from the cabin.

This harness connects between the OEM amp and the OEM audio connector using OEM connectors, so no OEM wires need to be cut, spliced or tapped. Just plug it and add the amp. Navone LOC takes care of the Top HiFi (Individual Audio, Logic7) and the standard HiFi OEM amp high power woofer outputs, so interface with any aftermarket amp is guaranteed.

Applies to the E60 5-Series and 6-Series. Can be used with the Top HiFi (Individual Audio, Logic7 or HK Premium systems) of the 1- and 3-Series. PM for details.

Price: $85 thru PayPal, shipped in the USA, 1 year warranty in case of defects or malfunctions. Warranty void if harness is modified in any way.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

So this is simply a line out converter tapped to the OEM harness?

You might want to contribute if you plan on selling here.
https://5series.net/donate/

GL with the sales.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by AKAlius
So this is simply a line out converter tapped to the OEM harness?

You might want to contribute if you plan on selling here.
https://5series.net/donate/

GL with the sales.
Done...
Old 06-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Contributors

Very neat! This looks like a damn nice way to add a sub amp without a lot of fuss.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i Silver Gray/ Gray Leather. SP,PP

Glad you were able to find a solution for the HI-FI owners
Old 06-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Members

does this apply to pre-lci with standard audio? is standard and hi-fi the same? i dont have logic 7.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by musashi530i
does this apply to pre-lci with standard audio? is standard and hi-fi the same? i dont have logic 7.
It applies to all E60 OEM amps with the 20-pin connector.

I use a 50W max input LOC with the HiFi OEM amp (standard system), and a 150w max input LOC with the Top HiFi (Logic7 and Individual Audio). Sigan sensing remote signal is included so no running extra wires, low level and remote signals are in the harness.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2000 540i/6: Silver
Model Year: 2000

so just run power for the amp from the battery and use this?
im confused on one thing. sorry if i sound stupid but...is this similar to tapping in to the rear speakers for audio? or does this provide a cleaner/stronger signal?
this really simplifies the installation process...
Old 06-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by FRONJONI
so just run power for the amp from the battery and use this?
im confused on one thing. sorry if i sound stupid but...is this similar to tapping in to the rear speakers for audio? or does this provide a cleaner/stronger signal?
this really simplifies the installation process...
Yes, 12V from the battery, a solid ground and an RCA cable is all you need to add the sub amp to this harness. All other connections (woofer low pass and remote signal) are already done at the harness.

No need to cut any OEM wires anywhere.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Senior Members

What amp do you recommend for mounting the SWS woofers? Do you recommend adding the SWS or a box in the trunk? I have the standard Hi Fi.

Quick Reply: FS: E60 OEM amp PnP trunk subwoofer harness with built in LOC