Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

FS: E60 HiFi Full harness set

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 07:01 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: M3
Model Year: 2017

Harness set includes:

- iDrive Quadralock harness/(2) 13 feet each extension cables: provides front and rear high level inputs and outputs and remote turn on signal all the way and back from the trunk
- OEM amp harness: provides underseat woofers high level inputs and outputs. Reuse the existing OEM wiring to the underseat woofers.

No need to cut, tap or splice any OEM wires. 100% reversible back to stock.

Planning to install a JBL MS-8 to your current OEM HiFi system? Install harnesses and wire them directly to the MS-8 high level inputs and outputs. Add a coaxial center speaker and convert your HiFi system into a Logic7 system. Nothing else to add/install for a great sounding system on a budget.

Price: $140 shipped in the USA. One full year warranty against build defects. Limited availability.

Last edited by Technic; 02-11-2015 at 05:12 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Technic,

For my CIC retrofit, I am removing my HiFi amplifier (SA676) and replacing it with a Top Hifi Amplifier (SA677) . I will be housing this amp in the glove compartment where the cd-changer was (and moving the cd-changer to the rear).I would like to know if you can make me a custom plug-n-play quadlock, harness & wires (to the subs in the rear) for this purpose? If yes, may I know the cost?

[I have a 2006 E63]

Please do drop me a PM or email: princevick [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks!
Old 03-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to purchase one but I can't find PM's on this site. My Email address is fishpro28@yahoo.com.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:14 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by fishpro
I would like to purchase one but I can't find PM's on this site. My Email address is fishpro28@yahoo.com.
Sorry for the late response... email sent.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:49 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Technic, do you do a pnp harness for standard EU audio? 6 speakers (2 front door, 2 rear shelf, 2 underseats subs), no amp in the trunk.
Old 05-26-2012, 03:47 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sd_dracula
Technic, do you do a pnp harness for standard EU audio? 6 speakers (2 front door, 2 rear shelf, 2 underseats subs), no amp in the trunk.
That would be the Quadralock harness shown in the photo above but without the 20-pin harness and with separate cables for each underseat woofer (not shown).

It is PnP to the OEM HU/iDrive unit only and for extra cost to the OEM woofers. It requires either an aftermarket amplifier with high level inputs or a processor/amplifier to be connected to the harness outputs.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:47 AM
Senior Members

Thanks.
Do you have a pic of that particular harness and its outputs?
Also how many channels does it output to? 4 (front door speakers + subs 2 channels and rear shelf speakers 2 channels)?
Old 05-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Contributors

Thanks.
Do you have a pic of that particular harness and its outputs?
Also how many channels does it output to? 4 (front door speakers + subs 2 channels and rear shelf speakers 2 channels)?
That's the photo above WITHOUT the 20-pin harness shown.

Your Stereo -that's the OEM name of the 6-speaker system- uses the iDrive to power all 6-speakers using 4-high level outputs.

Please search for a more detailed description of your particular system.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Senior Members

I have retrofitted the 4 missing tweeters (front and rear Logic 7 tweets) so now my car has the same amount of speakers, 10, as HiFi version (subs are still hooked up in parallel to the fronts, unlike in HiFi where they go right to the amp)
One question about the harness, do the harness cables need to go two ways? One way to the amp inputs and one way to each speaker, bypassing the factory speaker wiring?
Or just to the amp and it uses the existing wiring for the speakers?
Old 05-30-2012, 02:05 AM
Contributors

I have retrofitted the 4 missing tweeters (front and rear Logic 7 tweets) so now my car has the same amount of speakers, 10, as HiFi version (subs are still hooked up in parallel to the fronts, unlike in HiFi where they go right to the amp)
One question about the harness, do the harness cables need to go two ways? One way to the amp inputs and one way to each speaker, bypassing the factory speaker wiring?
Or just to the amp and it uses the existing wiring for the speakers?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Stereo.pdf (14.1 KB, 550 views)

Quick Reply: FS: E60 HiFi Full harness set