Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

Brand New — Pedalbox F10 550i 650i 750i

Old 07-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 550i
Default Brand New — Pedalbox F10 550i 650i 750i

Brand new never installed Pedalbox, $250 shipped to us 48 states.

Best deal from dealers is $265 plus shipping.

This kit is superior to the popular sprint booster—I drove my friends car with the same mods and bought this kit the same day. Pair this with a BMS stage I kit and the car is ready to upset some M drivers.

Please confirm part number on manufactures website before buying it.

PB- 3702

Here is a review from another member on another board.

First things first......This is the real deal my friends, no gimmicks here.

Install: Just remove a single screw (it has a small plastic cover on it that pops out, I used my fingernail to pry it out) at the bottom of the pedal and pull out. Disconnect harness and then plug pedal box in as a piggy back unit. Screw removal 10 seconds. Harness removal took about 15min because it was a little challenging and I didn't want to damage anything so took extra care, but eventually did it with some 90 degree curved pliers. Plugged in pedal box and was ready to go.

The box has 3 main modes. 1. Eco, 2. Sport, 3. Sport +

Eco: This mode is supposed to be for slower driving and more fuel conscious. With it on, I really didn't notice that much of a difference.
Sport: Ok, here we go. This ups the pedal sensitivity by 16% it states. Let me tell you, they are not kidding. The car really kicks off fast when this is selected. Still controllable but definitely a rather dramatic difference. Lag is most certainly reduced quite a bit. Probably the best overall mode to be in for normal driving.
Sport +: Ok, this mode is scary. Just a light touch on the pedal and the car is jumping forward.....and fast. There is virtually no lag and the rpm's jump and quickly. This mode is honestly not safe for regular driving. One little touch of the pedal if your not looking and you will be slamming into something. Use only when racing I would say.

Each of these 3 individual modes can also be increased or decreased individually for a total 21 different throttle curves you can choose from.