Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

AFE Drop in Filter $55

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='983766' date='Aug 20 2009, 04:17 PM
The thing here is if you read back xman asked what the problem was with you? I was the one who said i didnt think there was a problem it was just ironic. There have been people on this board scammed out of thousands of dollars. If you cant understand why people are cautious of new members then i feel sorry for you. Everyone here looks out for one another and Gene has exposed other people like Archm6 or whatever. He has since disappeared after Gene discovered he was most likely selling stolen wheels. He never offered proof and got defensive just like you. Im not saying your trying to scam anyone for a 55 dollar filter but just calm down and be a little bit more understanding. As far as personally insulting me and calling me trash. Does that make you feel like a big tough guy picking on a girl online? Why is it when i post something i get attacked but the guys dont....clearly im an easy target as a girl. The sad thing is im a girl and i most likely could teach you a thing or two.

We arent looking to interfere with anything, if you are legit and have nothing to hide you will sell your item. Stop insulting people.
Im not here to insult anyone. I am selling a $45 filter because I dont need it anymore and maybe someone else wants to save money and

buy a like new filter for a cheaper price. Everyone seems to want to interfere with the sale. I had lights for sale that were purchased and

the buyer was very happy with the transaction. Why would you think i was the same person as bmwbeast if we are selling two different

filters?

I am not sure I understand what would be the point of using two different names to sell 2 different products? I am not getting defensive just

don't appreciate people interfering with my sale. You are selling rims, I wouldn't post anything to hurt your sale. So good luck with your

sale and let me try to sell my items without being harrassed. Thanks
Old 08-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='983766' date='Aug 20 2009, 04:17 PM
The thing here is if you read back xman asked what the problem was with you? I was the one who said i didnt think there was a problem it was just ironic. There have been people on this board scammed out of thousands of dollars. If you cant understand why people are cautious of new members then i feel sorry for you. Everyone here looks out for one another and Gene has exposed other people like Archm6 or whatever. He has since disappeared after Gene discovered he was most likely selling stolen wheels. He never offered proof and got defensive just like you. Im not saying your trying to scam anyone for a 55 dollar filter but just calm down and be a little bit more understanding. As far as personally insulting me and calling me trash. Does that make you feel like a big tough guy picking on a girl online? Why is it when i post something i get attacked but the guys dont....clearly im an easy target as a girl. The sad thing is im a girl and i most likely could teach you a thing or two.

We arent looking to interfere with anything, if you are legit and have nothing to hide you will sell your item. Stop insulting people.

Correction: I didn't say what the problem was with OP. I just said what the big deal was if OP was in fact using 2 screen names and tried to sell 2 different things. He didn't do anything wrong or scammed anyone. End of story

People please, this has gone way out of hand. The back and forth comments are just plain silly and not productive for the sale. If you're not interested in the filter, then please stop posting (that includes myself).

I've been trying hard to ignore this thread, but since my name was mentioned I needed to chime in.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by theXman' post='983812' date='Aug 20 2009, 01:52 PM
People please, this has gone way out of hand. The back and forth comments are just plain silly and not productive for the sale. If you're not interested in the filter, then please stop posting (that includes myself).
+1...or at least take it to PM...no need to feed the popcorn seekers...

again, OP..GL with sale....
Old 08-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BMWPOWER' post='983797
Correction: I didn't say what the problem was with OP. I just said what the big deal was if OP was in fact using 2 screen names and tried to sell 2 different things. He didn't do anything wrong or scammed anyone. End of story

I've been trying hard to ignore this thread, but since my name was mentioned I needed to chime in.
I agree. No one ever said anything was wrong with anything going on here. I have openly admitted, i have two names....i dont know why you would get so defensive. calm down. drop it. sell the filter.

xman i wasnt saying that you called him out i was trying to say that you were the one who asked what the problem with having two names i was. Thats when i replied back to you and said i dont think there is a problem.

Everyone calm down and have a good weekend
Old 08-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Members

I can't believe selling a filter was going to cause so many problems.

Looks like I will never sell this filter on this forum.