Private Member Classifieds Items for sale by members who are not vendors should be posted here.

AFE Drop in Filter $55

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: I have an 05 545i. It's a manual with a few options. This is my first BMW but I don't know how I'll ever be able to switch to something else.

Originally Posted by BMWPOWER' post='983349' date='Aug 20 2009, 10:51 AM
You are a RE RE lol. It's so hard to sell things on here. You should post your Drivers license and social security info on here it may help you sell things.
It's not hard to sell things here, it's just whenever a new member comes on here and just tries to sell items without being an established member, it's hard for people to have faith in them.

It's nothing personal, it's the internet. There are far too many scam artist out there and we're just looking out for each other here. This is my pseudo-family

On a side note: WTF is a "RE RE"
Old 08-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kaiten408' post='983595' date='Aug 20 2009, 02:48 PM
It's not hard to sell things here, it's just whenever a new member comes on here and just tries to sell items without being an established member, it's hard for people to have faith in them.

It's nothing personal, it's the internet. There are far too many scam artist out there and we're just looking out for each other here. This is my pseudo-family

+1 Couldn't of said it any better.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Members

Originally Posted by kaiten408' post='983595' date='Aug 20 2009, 02:48 PM

Actually check my feedback as I have already successfully sold something. As far as Alpinewhitetrashs comment, you make no sense.

Jump of my jock and go threadjack someone else.. Thanks
Old 08-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: I have an 05 545i. It's a manual with a few options. This is my first BMW but I don't know how I'll ever be able to switch to something else.

Woah, you need to tone it down there buddy.

1. There's no feedback system on here.
2. You sold some 1 pair of lights to v_therussian, that doesn't really make you a reputable member on here.
3. You've done nothing but posted in the for sale section since you've joined, WTF is up with that
4. Lay of Alpine White Girl, she's just pointing out the obvious. YES, your post are weird (i.e. a "RE RE", and your grammar is far from correct)
Old 08-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kaiten408' post='983622' date='Aug 20 2009, 02:08 PM

2. You sold some 1 pair of lights to v_therussian, that doesn't really make you a reputable member on here.
3. You've done nothing but posted in the for sale section since you've joined, WTF is up with that
4. Lay of Alpine White Girl, she's just pointing out the obvious. YES, you're post are weird (i.e. a "RE RE", and your grammar is far from correct)
RE RE is him referring to his BF being a retard. Happy to clear everything up.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Members

Originally Posted by kaiten408' post='983622' date='Aug 20 2009, 03:08 PM

4. Lay of Alpine White Girl, she's just pointing out the obvious. YES, you're post are weird (i.e. a "RE RE", and your grammar is far from correct)
So what is the feedback section? I guess its just there for no reason right? My grammar? if you don't know what a RE RE is then you must

be one : ). I am a fairly new member and yes I did sell something already and the purchaser was happy with the purchase and it wasn't

vrussian.

Lay off Alpinewhitegirl? lol, umm okay officer, I am pretty sure she or he interfered with my thread. Seriously, if you are not buying please

don't interfere with my threads. Let's move this nonsense to Alpinewhitegirls for sale thread. Plus, where I post is my business not yours.

Let's tone it down there!!! lol
Old 08-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Popcorn please, popcorn...
Old 08-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Contributors

I'm sorry, I don't have the ****ing retard dictionary that has the word "RE RE" in it to tell me what it is.

God I ****ing hate little kids

Here ya go Xman, i'll take some too if you don't mind

Old 08-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Members

Originally Posted by kaiten408' post='983704' date='Aug 20 2009, 03:53 PM
I'm sorry, I don't have the ****ing retard dictionary that has the word "RE RE" in it to tell me what it is.

God I ****ing hate little kids

Here ya go Xman, i'll take some too if you don't mind

Buy one
Old 08-20-2009, 12:17 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BMWPOWER' post='983667' date='Aug 20 2009, 02:34 PM
So what is the feedback section? I guess its just there for no reason right? My grammar? if you don't know what a RE RE is then you must

be one : ). I am a fairly new member and yes I did sell something already and the purchaser was happy with the purchase and it wasn't

vrussian.

Lay off Alpinewhitegirl? lol, umm okay officer, I am pretty sure she or he interfered with my thread. Seriously, if you are not buying please

don't interfere with my threads. Let's move this nonsense to Alpinewhitegirls for sale thread. Plus, where I post is my business not yours.

Let's tone it down there!!! lol
The thing here is if you read back xman asked what the problem was with you? I was the one who said i didnt think there was a problem it was just ironic. There have been people on this board scammed out of thousands of dollars. If you cant understand why people are cautious of new members then i feel sorry for you. Everyone here looks out for one another and Gene has exposed other people like Archm6 or whatever. He has since disappeared after Gene discovered he was most likely selling stolen wheels. He never offered proof and got defensive just like you. Im not saying your trying to scam anyone for a 55 dollar filter but just calm down and be a little bit more understanding. As far as personally insulting me and calling me trash. Does that make you feel like a big tough guy picking on a girl online? Why is it when i post something i get attacked but the guys dont....clearly im an easy target as a girl. The sad thing is im a girl and i most likely could teach you a thing or two.

We arent looking to interfere with anything, if you are legit and have nothing to hide you will sell your item. Stop insulting people.

Quick Reply: AFE Drop in Filter $55