Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

R We Crazy??

Old 09-27-2008, 06:26 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Ok...I need to know if I'm off base or have some clinical disease, etc.

Its wet out, rain is in the forecast for the entire weekend...I'm stressed about it cause I want to drive my car...BUT, the car is so clean and I don't want to get her dirty...

Is that wrong??? My wife is like "you and your friends from the "boards" have OCD"...

Thoughts everyone?
Old 09-27-2008, 06:30 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

I think everyone on this board is married to the same lady; or aliens replicated her.

I had planned a small M5 meet and I knew it was going to be pouring rain that day but guess what, I washed my car the evening before. You should have seen the look on my wife's face.....come to think of it, all my neighbors had that same look.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:33 AM
Members

Option 1) Keep car clean but not drive it.
Option 2) Dirty her up but have a fun time.

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I start the engine, it feels like the car is like a kid after you tell him that we're going to the toy store.

Not to mention that sliding is easier (and thus more fun) with damp roads
Old 09-27-2008, 06:34 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Hmmmmmmmm
Old 09-27-2008, 06:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='679604' date='Sep 27 2008, 09:30 AM
I think everyone on this board is married to the same lady; or aliens replicated her.

I had planned a small M5 meet and I knew it was going to be pouring rain that day but guess what, I washed my car the evening before. You should have seen the look on my wife's face.....come to think of it, all my neighbors had that same look.
+1 I agree Tony, I'm married to that replicated lady too. Washed my 550 the night before our meet two weeks ago knowing full well it was going to rain the next day.

As much as I hate to say it, I think we all have a serious problem...We need different wives!!!
Old 09-27-2008, 06:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Don't you think washing her is kind of............... sexuall !!!! ............ get her dirty then tell she's a bad girl then get busy "cleaning her up "..............
Old 09-27-2008, 06:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by westcoast550' post='679619' date='Sep 27 2008, 09:43 AM
Don't you think washing her is kind of............... sexuall !!!! ............ get her dirty then tell she's a bad girl then get busy "cleaning her up "..............
NSFW 58 seconds into the clip is what K is talking about.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:48 AM
Contributors

greg im in the same situation.. im the same way.. my wife is a alien as well.. and yes i go nutz if my car is clean and its raining.. i leave it in the garage... and take the knock around car.. my wife tell`s me we have such a beautifull car why take this one.. i told her you wanted to get rid of the 335 so now we take the bammer when it rains...
Old 09-27-2008, 06:50 AM
Senior Members

Hahahaha

I think this is about to be the best thread ever...
Old 09-27-2008, 06:52 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='679624' date='Sep 27 2008, 10:50 AM
Hahahaha

I think this is about to be the best thread ever...
i think your right.. i hope the wifes dont read this,but if they do

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: R We Crazy??