Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

LOOKING FOR DOMESTICS HOUSEKEEPER NANNY RELIABLE NEEDED

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 12:22 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello

We are a happy and noble family here in London , we have two kids Katrine and larry,aged 2yrs and 4yrs old, we looking for an Au pair or Nanny ,Gardener and a Driver from Any Country that can speak English and the interested should be willing to stay with us for a minimum of 2years

About Our Family.....

Ward Michael(father)
Maria Ward(my wife)
larry Ward(son)
katrine Ward(daughter)
Home Address: 59 South Molton Street, London W1K 5SN, U.K

We are a very happy and noble couple, My kids are fairly easy going and relaxed, they would enjoy someone with lots of energy ,enthusiasm and sense of humor.

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid 1500Pounds at the end of the week with a weekly pocket money of 200Pounds. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in his/her best in taking care of our child.you would be paid for overtime service if any occurs.Your feeding,accommodation,medication,payment of tax and insurance shall been take care of by us.

kindly send us your CV or Resume to mariaward19@rocketmail.com,you can possibly add me on your yahoo messenger so that i can i have an interview with you..... Any interested applicant should make sure his or her passport and birth certificate are authenticated ones,because the documents have an important role to play in your coming down to the UK.We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which we would be of generous assistance to you.