Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

East Coast Bear Mountain Drive

Old 09-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: E46 325i Touring E60 530i Sedan

Looks like a great turnout! How many cars altogether?
I would have wanted to go but lots going on at home. At least I got to meet some of you guys
Perhaps next time. Too bad I wasn't able to chat with you. Heck, I didn't even get to meet you.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:08 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

C....thanks once again on putting this meet together....great cars, great people....how about a dinner meet next? we should do one in NY at Anthony's place and one in NJ....habachi and sushi!
Old 09-20-2008, 05:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '05 545 Titanium Silver, Black Leather - Nav, Logic 7, Cold weather. Mods: Carbon filter removed. M5 iDrive knob. Umnitza license plate LEDs. MP3 40% 3M tint ACS Anti-Roll(sway) bars RPI Scoop G-tech Pro RR CF Roundels CF Wheel caps

Originally Posted by khooger' post='674192' date='Sep 20 2008, 09:08 PM
C....thanks once again on putting this meet together....great cars, great people....how about a dinner meet next? we should do one in NY at Anthony's place and one in NJ....habachi and sushi!
I'm in...it's great to see such a huge turn out, but would also be nice to have some smaller meets too.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Contributors

i had a great time guys thanks... im going to post some pic`s a little later.. i feel like i waz working out for 5 hours... im so sleepy.... GREAT looking cars and great people...
Old 09-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

That was a CRAZY hectic day, but would not change a thing...I feel thankful to be in one piece after I almost made 530iSport smash into me at 70-80mph once I discovered a Closed Road Sign in my grille

But, it was the greatest gift of the day (besides winning Bruce's free Wash and Wax) cause we had a closed track for 4.8 miles*2 with the greatest twisties and ups/downs...The funniest part was coming up to the road with no bridge...slamming on brakes and then having 30 cars make a -turn on a tiny single lane road...

I can't wait for the DVD Video Kerry! That will be my BDay present.

Thanks to all for the great day and we all made it home safe...1 speeding ticket, I believe for the Blue Vette...Who was that??
Old 09-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '05 545 Titanium Silver, Black Leather - Nav, Logic 7, Cold weather. Mods: Carbon filter removed. M5 iDrive knob. Umnitza license plate LEDs. MP3 40% 3M tint ACS Anti-Roll(sway) bars RPI Scoop G-tech Pro RR CF Roundels CF Wheel caps

Road closed and bridge out did have me worried for a moment...I had this Dukes Of Hazard image in my mind as we were slowly cruzin through the twisties... we could have got the airborne car shots there Was a great drive, even better than the last time when the bridge was there.

Shame about the ticket...no idea who that was though.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by jcatral14' post='674183' date='Sep 20 2008, 09:02 PM
Looks like a great turnout! How many cars altogether?
I would have wanted to go but lots going on at home. At least I got to meet some of you guys
Perhaps next time. Too bad I wasn't able to chat with you. Heck, I didn't even get to meet you.

Next time you have to make it. Maybe we'll even do a mini NJ meet soon.

I think we had over 40 cars there...
Old 09-20-2008, 06:21 PM
Members

Props to Gregg for handling the pressure of being the lead guy

And 1 ticket? Besides that silver Lancer when we got into town to get gas? Oh man that sucks

But you know, a ticket is a ticket. Rather be that than an accident like we had at the last big-ass drive.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)
Talking

Originally Posted by Diny' post='674225' date='Sep 20 2008, 10:21 PM

And 1 ticket? Besides that silver Lancer when we got into town to get gas? Oh man that sucks

But you know, a ticket is a ticket. Rather be that than an accident like we had at the last big-ass drive.

Many thanks. I must admit, I was panicing quite a few times thinking, I got 50+ cars all counting on me and we had a Renisance Fair, tractor trailer blocking a single lane road straight up 1200 ft mountain...construction on the mountain...tuff u-turns... road closures...Road with Bridge out...COPS everywhere...An Army Football game...and a parking lot that was already full...

YET, at the end ofthe day, thanks to patience, Calton talking me down and being very easy going and the rest of you knuckleheads following me (hahaha), we had the best time...

Next time, RALPH (Bimmer 722) leads!
Old 09-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

Originally Posted by Diny' post='674225' date='Sep 20 2008, 10:21 PM

+1 Gregg too...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: East Coast Bear Mountain Drive