Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

NVD Replica M5 Mirrors Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i Silver,Gray, Metallic. Blk Dakota leather. Nav. Heads up disply. PDC. Pro logic 7 sound. 35% tint. Mods. MTECH body kit. OEM trunk finisher and M5 spoiler.OEM 166 wheels. Blk and wht CF Roundels. Orion V2 AEs. LCI taillights with Ricky effect. LED interior lights. LED license plate light. HID fogs. Smoked LED side markers. White cluster mod. Coding. RPI scoop & BMC filter. Gloss black OEM grills.CF interior trim. B&B exhaust.

NVD has offered us a group buy for the replica M5 mirrors.
The standard LHD primered mirrors $500 shipped to US. ($565 on ebay)
We need only five to fill up.
Who's in??

1. Dean Simpson
Old 08-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530I
Model Year: 530i

I will buy at the ebay's listed price ($435) without shipping cost in the group buy. Not to mention the costs of painting and installing it, seller should absorb the shipping cost because the product does not provide puddle light feature.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545i Silver,Gray, Metallic. Blk Dakota leather. Nav. Heads up disply. PDC. Pro logic 7 sound. 35% tint. Mods. MTECH body kit. OEM trunk finisher and M5 spoiler.OEM 166 wheels. Blk and wht CF Roundels. Orion V2 AEs. LCI taillights with Ricky effect. LED interior lights. LED license plate light. HID fogs. Smoked LED side markers. White cluster mod. Coding. RPI scoop & BMC filter. Gloss black OEM grills.CF interior trim. B&B exhaust.

Originally Posted by E60I
I will buy at the ebay's listed price ($435) without shipping cost in the group buy. Not to mention the costs of painting and installing it, seller should absorb the shipping cost because the product does not provide puddle light feature.
On ebay they're $435 plus $125 shipping otherwise I think we would've already bought them.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530I
Model Year: 530i

Don't forget, this is a replica. All you are buying is the shell. Therefore, as a buyer, $435 is more than fair for a "group buy". I am not asking him to reduce the price of the product. I am suggesting that he should absorb the shipping cost as part of doing business with 5 or more buyers in this transaction.

Originally Posted by deansimpson
On ebay they're $435 plus $125 shipping otherwise I think we would've already bought them.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Senior Members

Don't forget, this is a replica. All you are buying is the shell. Therefore, as a buyer, $435 is more than fair for a "group buy". I am not asking him to reduce the price of the product. I am suggesting that he should absorb the shipping cost as part of doing business with 5 or more buyers in this transaction.
We all know what they are and I want a set. Many members on this forum are running them proudly.
This also is the best price I've found yet.
So, with that said, if you're not interested don't participate!
Old 08-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Yeah... sorry dude, if it made sense for the seller, he would've done that long ago.

Just to let you know, for whatever reason, shipping charges for actual packages coming out of Thailand are stupidly expensive. I remember when I had to buy additional glass for the mirrors, shipping alone was $25-$30, and it said so (converted) on the box I received.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:13 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Bmw E60 530i 2004 Jet Black sport package on Linea Corse 19" Lc818 Saphire Black

Do the mirrors come with them ..? If so, are they heated mirrors ?

Old 08-20-2012, 07:45 PM
Members

How much is he offering to half cf mirrors?
Old 08-20-2012, 08:07 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tgm001
Do the mirrors come with them ..? If so, are they heated mirrors ?
Yes and Yes
Old 08-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by duttylexus
How much is he offering to half cf mirrors?
Only for the standard primed mirror. Sorry.

Quick Reply: NVD Replica M5 Mirrors Group Buy