E61 Touring Discussion The touring is also known as the wagon version of the 5 series.

ISC BMW E61-Xi Group Buy/ Intro Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 06:44 AM
New Members

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My Ride: 535xi Wagon
Model Year: 2010

Hey guys just wanted to say that this group buy for the most past is over, I will be officially closing it in one week. We had a good turn out with 7 members actually making a purchase.

If you would still like to get in on this sale there is one more week left before the end of the year. I would suggest you contact Andrew at ISC if you can. For those that have ordered enjoy your kit, but sure to post up your reviews when they are installed.

Here is the updated list of people who bought the kit.

LIST:
1. 5erTouring - Kit with OEM Bag - Paid
2. Alfonso (Don't know handle) - Full kit - Paid
3. aliensrgr8 - Full kit - Paid
4. Rockitman - Full Kit - Paid
5. 535XI Wagon - Full Kit - Paid
6. Peder - Full Kit - Paid
7. 801535 - Kit with OEM Bag - Paid
Old 12-25-2015, 04:58 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 535 xDrive

Anybody that's on the GB got the Coilovers yet? I'm pretty anxious to get it, so I can toss on an air bag system into my ride.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:06 AM
New Members

My Ride: Lexus ISF, Subaru BRZ, Toyota Tacoma

All orders should be in transit or delivered, Any questions or to order a set email me info@iscsuspension-na.com.
Thanks for the support everyone, looking forward to seeing some pictures and feedback.
If you have any questions about install or adjustment give us a call 603 715 9078 or email support@iscsuspension-na.com

PS- We are still looking for a E60 Xi to confirm on whether or not this kit is the same as the E6x Xi

Thank you Island Road for running this group buy for us and the community!

- Andrew

Thank you
Andrew
Old 01-09-2016, 01:06 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2008 535xi

Really want these for my E60 XI sedan!!!!!
Old 01-20-2016, 03:54 AM
New Members

Default ISC Coilovers

Has anyone besides Island Road gotten their coilovers from Andrew @ ISC?
Old 01-20-2016, 10:11 AM
New Members

Would be great to get some pictures or answer any questions people may have.

801535 feel free to email me if you need tracking or an update

Thanks!
Old 01-24-2016, 07:37 AM
New Members

Mr Andrew,

I've tried emailing about status, and called left messages. But no repsonses, except an email saying it'll be shipped out on Jan17th. I was so stoked about a date given, but Still no tracking or any updates. Paid you guys on Nov28th 2015, and I'm at the point of feeling like I'm never going to get my ISC Coilovers so I can put my air bags on.

Originally the GB stated "allow 2 weeks for delivery" and then I've read "allow up to 20 business days for delivery". Its been OVER 34 business days, and counting.

I'll change my views of ISC once I get the item in good and new conditions. Maybe its just an isolated situation with my orders, but I don't know.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:26 AM
New Members

Sorry to hear you are having trouble reaching us.
For order confirmation contact support@iscsuspension-na.com or call 603 715 9078 and ask for Meryl.
For technical product information reach out to me info@iscsuspension-na.com or call and ask for me.
I do not have any messages on my voicemail from you.

These E61xi kits were drop shipped right from our factory since it was a new release, they were not shipping from our warehouse here in NH. This cut out about 90 days of transport time via sea shipment which is how our items come in. Generally speaking the factory drop ships are a rare occasion due to the fact that they are often "blind dropships" (we usually get tracking by the time they are already delivered to the customer) and they often take a while to come in, so sometimes people get impatient with the anticipated lead times. It is supposed to be a courtesy we offer people, but sometimes it has negative results when the ETA is off, which appears to be the case here.

On Monday we can dig deeper for you and get a status update, or cancel your order if you choose to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If anyone else here still has not gotten their kit please email support@iscsuspension-na.com and title the email E61xi GB Update, feel free to CC me as well.

Thank you for the support,
Andrew
Old 01-25-2016, 04:38 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by 801535
Mr Andrew,

I've tried emailing about status, and called left messages. But no repsonses, except an email saying it'll be shipped out on Jan17th. I was so stoked about a date given, but Still no tracking or any updates. Paid you guys on Nov28th 2015, and I'm at the point of feeling like I'm never going to get my ISC Coilovers so I can put my air bags on.

Originally the GB stated "allow 2 weeks for delivery" and then I've read "allow up to 20 business days for delivery". Its been OVER 34 business days, and counting.

I'll change my views of ISC once I get the item in good and new conditions. Maybe its just an isolated situation with my orders, but I don't know.

Fedex Tracking came in last night from factory- 7754 2392 2362

Thanks for your patience, any questions email or call me
Old 03-10-2016, 08:26 PM
New Members

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
My Ride: 08 M5 + 10 535xiT = M5 6MT Touring
Model Year: 2010, 2008

Island Road - It looks as though you had your car's ride height set about right where I'm looking to put my car at, at least in the pics you posted. Do you know if there was enough adjustment in the control arm links to get back to a normal wheel alignment? I lowered my E39 about an inch but ran the rear tires down to the cords in about 5000 miles. I'm not really interested in repeating this but am really intrigued by the ISCs described at mild street performance. I presume it tightens things up just a bit over stock without going full track rat.

Thanks!

Andy
530xiT 6MT

Quick Reply: ISC BMW E61-Xi Group Buy/ Intro Sale