Group Buys For the listing and discussion of group buys only!

Group buy for VF-Engineering Superchargers!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 5series
Model Year: 2004
Talking Group buy for VF-Engineering Superchargers!

Hey guys trying to get a group buy started and posting this on behalf of Robert at Sales@vf-engineering.com you can email him directly and make a 25% non-refundable deposit in order to reserve your spot in the list today! Please PM me after so I can add you to the list!

All kits are hand-built to order (reason for the non-refundable deposit). Shipping is not included and this is specifically for all 2004-2005 525i/530i M54 I6 motors (Manual or Auto). Details on pricing are below!

MSRP: $4500

Group Buy Deals:
0-5 = $3795
6-10 = $3595
10+ = TBA

This kit is setup to create 6psi manifold pressure at peak boost taking your car to new hieghts while maintaining reliability. VF engineers tested and found 6psi to be the optimal induction charge limit without aftercooling.

-VF custom tuned software
-Soft rev limiters and top speed governor removed
-Vortech V2 Super Quiet SC trim polished supercharger
-1 year unlimited mileage limited product warranty
-VF CNC machined 6061 aluminum bracket system
-OEM BMW idler pulleys
-OEM High flow fuel injectors
-VF Custom molded polypropylene ducting
-VF Customer tuned supercharger intake
-Bosch overrun bypass valve system
-Custom crank case ventilation system
-4 ply silicon couplers with OEM screw clamps
-VF CNC oil fittings with high pressure OEM oil lines
-Replacement OEM serpentine belt
-K&N induction filter with cold air intake and optional air box
-Comprehensive installation CD-ROM
-Compatible with automatic transmission (please specify)
-Precision Made in California, USA

Here's a link to their site for more information and pics and the hp and tq data! VF Engineering Supercharger Systems for Audi, BMW, Lamborghini, Porsche, Sypker, VW | VF Engineering

Join the F/I club today!!

-Ben

Update: Dyno Charts! (courtesy of beastpower.com)

Last edited by bimmer530iguy; 08-15-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Members

My Ride: Bmw e60
Engine: M54 supercharger

Does anyone have any long term experience with these on 04 530 ?? Any body on the list ??? When does the group buy ends ??
Old 08-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Rudys/1232
Does anyone have any long term experience with these on 04 530 ?? Any body on the list ??? When does the group buy ends ??
I don't know any e60 members who have gone with VF-E superchargers, many e46 and e39 guys have gone with VF-E kits and posted good reviews on other forums such as here: VF E46 330 Supercharger Install Complete - Review - E46Fanatics or http://www.bmpdesign.com/project_car...percharger.php

I am the only one on the list as of now, I don't know how long this group-buy will last but hopefully for awhile so we can get more people in so we can get a deeper discount. Please let me know if you want more information regarding the supercharger kits or group-buy, you can also contact VF-Engineering directly for questions. Let's get this group buy going guys! It's definitely the most substantial upgrade you can do to your car power-wise and I think it's pretty reasonable compared to ESS Tuning's TS1 or AA's stage 1 kits!

Last edited by bimmer530iguy; 08-12-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:51 PM
Members

My Ride: Fully loaded Dinan Tuned E60 545i Sports Sedan, featuring Dinan high flow intake system, Dinan free flow exhaust, Dinan high flow throttle body, Dinan Stage 3 Performance Engine Management Software, Dinan camber plates, Dinan carbon fiber strut tower brace, Dinan 19" lightweight forged wheelset, Dinan/Brembo GT big brake system, Dinan Polished Aluminum Pedal Kit, BMW "M" footrest, Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT's, OEM rear deck spoiler, OEM sun/wind deflector, OEM illuminated BMW door sills, debadged (official "Dinan 5 badging"/emblem earned).

wow! sounds exciting! too bad I have a 545 though. just checked the VF website. sadly, nothing ever planned for the 545 model. oh well. guess we'll have to just make do with my Dinan-Tuned 5er here. Life is rough! hee hee. BEST REGARDS ALL.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:29 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GOLD PANDA
wow! sounds exciting! too bad I have a 545 though. just checked the VF website. sadly, nothing ever planned for the 545 model. oh well. guess we'll have to just make do with my Dinan-Tuned 5er here. Life is rough! hee hee. BEST REGARDS ALL.
It is exciting! We are lucky to have the wide availability of tuners for m54 I6 motors, currently vf-engineering is offering the best bang for buck and compatibility with the e60 model. I know vf-e hasn't created anything for the v8 e60's but ESS is making them, my friend and member jjsigpi on this board has the stage 2 kit, its wicked fast message him if you would like to know more info.

Come on guys let's get on the fast lane and go supercharge your car, for the money its undeniably the most performance enhancing mod you can do to your car, why spend money on three piece forged wheels when for the same price you will have a one of a kind supercharged e60 which will put a huge smile on your face every time you go for a spin!

Last edited by bimmer530iguy; 08-15-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Members

Any pre/post dynos on a test car? I'm not a 525i/530i owner, but this might help drum up some interest!
Old 08-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by darkrider
Any pre/post dynos on a test car? I'm not a 525i/530i owner, but this might help drum up some interest!
I'll ask vf-e about sending me some dyno charts, thanks for the tip!
Old 08-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Contributors

Updated, with Dyno charts!

Guys here's a stage 1supercharger install done on an e60 525i courtesy of EAS really goes to show how easy of an install it is and how non-intrusive it looks in the engine bay!

Last edited by bimmer530iguy; 08-15-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Very interesting. I've always been pretty disappointed in the lack of power in my 525i, and am hesistant to get rid of it because of how much I've put in and since its paid off. So this is very interesting. Do you have any other videos of inside the car after the supercharger or anything? All of the dyno charts are for e39, anything for e60s?

How much does a install typically cost?
Old 08-19-2013, 09:40 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tex_phil
Very interesting. I've always been pretty disappointed in the lack of power in my 525i, and am hesistant to get rid of it because of how much I've put in and since its paid off. So this is very interesting. Do you have any other videos of inside the car after the supercharger or anything? All of the dyno charts are for e39, anything for e60s?

How much does a install typically cost?
Hey man, I am in the same boat as you, bought my car back in 06 with low mileage barely put any miles on it over the years all the while spending a ton of money on mods. I love the way my car looks and I'm pretty content with the power but when I started looking around for power mods I knew I would have to go f/I inevitably if I wanted more power! The video above is not my car, I found it off of YouTube. As for the dyno charts their are no e60's with the vf sc that have posted dynos I assume, however the e39 m54 I6 2.5/3.0 variants above will show an accurate representation of expected hp/tq gains that will be perceived on a stock e60. Installation takes 8-10 hours and depends entirely on the shops labor rate and I would go with an authorized shop recommended by vf to install it on your car. Let me know if you have any more questions, and if you would like to join the group buy place a deposit by calling or emailing vf-engineering and let me know so I can add you to the list! Come on guys get this before the deal ends!

Quick Reply: Group buy for VF-Engineering Superchargers!