Frequently Asked Questions Feel free to add to our FAQ answers or contribute new questions.

What is the BMW Car Club of America (BMW CCA)?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 04:39 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW
Thumbs up

What is the BMW Car Club of America (BMW CCA)?

The BMW Car Club of America is an organization that all BMW owners should be members of! Members get discounts on parts and supplies, a subscription to Roundel magazine, an excellent rebate program if you purchase a new or used BMW, local meetings with other BMW enthusiasts and many other things! A $1000 rebate is offered to members who purchase a new E60 5 series. It's well worth becoming a member for the Roundel subscription alone and best of all membership is only $40 per year! See www.bmwcca.org for more details.

If you have any additions or comments please post them below for other forum members and web site visitors to read.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Soon to be 2005 5-series

Has anyone actually received the $1000 rebate? If so, were there any restrictions to this. Any additional information on how this works would be appreciated.

I am interested since I am going to purchase a 2005 E60 soon and was contemplating becoming a BMW CCA member.

Thanks,

Leonard.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW

One caveat is that you need to be a member for atleast 1 year before the purchase to receive the $1000 bonus. It is real and the check comes directly from BMWNA.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:15 PM
JDN
Contributors

There is a form on the BMWCCA web site for getting the rebate for one year or more memberships. You fill out the form along with a copy of your bill of sale and a certificate of delivered mileage. In my case the mileage was on the bill of sale. Within a couple of months, you will be $1000 richer, courtesy of BMW NA.
Old 05-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Members

For those doing EDs, just send in the paperwork you get when you pick up your car at the delivery center in Munich. You obviously won't get a mileage/odometer statement but it is no big deal.

Just received my 1000 rebate Saturday in the mail!

Also, for those of you getting addicted to EDs, you can sign up your wife as an associate member for $5/year. In this way, you can literally do two EDs a year and get 2 rebates.
Old 08-18-2005, 11:47 AM
Members

Do you have to wait a year to get the rebate for ED?
Old 10-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Members

I ordered a BMW and awaiting pickup.. can i become a member now and get the rebate too.!!! Thanks
Old 10-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Members

My Ride: Toyota Highlander and BMW 530iA

You have to be a member for 1 year and 1 day before you buy the BMW. You don't however have to own a BMW to be a member of BMWCCA.

You do not wait a year to get the rebate. It should arrive in several months.

Originally Posted by iamanush' date='Oct 25 2005, 08:28 PM
I ordered a BMW and awaiting pickup.. can i become a member now and get the rebate too.!!! Thanks
[snapback]188655[/snapback]
Old 11-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Members

Anyone who owns a BMW is crazy not to join. If you've any chance at all of buying/leasing another BMW, you will be very glad you're a member. The magazine (Roundel) is great too for BMW nuts.

http://www.bmwcca.org/

Sad news this weekend on a death at a BMW CCA club race in New Hampshire - see url.

- Sean
Old 11-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04' 530i Sport/premium/cold wx/PDC/xenon.

Originally Posted by smcd' post='192129' date='Nov 1 2005, 07:31 PM
Anyone who owns a BMW is crazy not to join. If you've any chance at all of buying/leasing another BMW, you will be very glad you're a member. The magazine (Roundel) is great too for BMW nuts.

http://www.bmwcca.org/

Sad news this weekend on a death at a BMW CCA club race in New Hampshire - see url.

- Sean
I was there on Saturday after the accident. It was my first event, and I didn't know anyone there.
I went to the drivers meeting to meet the instructor and get a feel for people who were there. There was a very emotional announcement of the accident on friday and the subsequent passing of the driver. It was clear that it had really hit everyone who knew him very hard. The organizers had asked the family if they wanted them to cancel the rest of the weekend sessions. But they did not want that to be done.
They held a special tribute to the lost driver by having the club racers drive the track backwards before their race. It was a very respectful.

Quick Reply: What is the BMW Car Club of America (BMW CCA)?