F10, F11 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the F10. Accessories and modifications too!

Kidney Grille Replacement

Old 01-10-2017, 09:17 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2014 Alpine White BMW 535i xDrive M Sport
Default Kidney Grille Replacement

Hey All,
New here to the 5Series.net forums but joined because I just bought my first BMW last weekend.

I've purchased a 2014 BMW 535i xDrive M Sport. I'd like to blackout the kindey grille and the side gills but have had some trouble determining what parts are the correct parts. I went on to the Turner website and all the parts suggested said they only fit a 2011-2013 F10. I tried ECS and got the same answer... both places informed me via chat that they did not have kidney grilles in stock that would fit my car.

So... my question is.... where do I get the kidney grilles and side gills for my car?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 01-16-2017, 12:29 PM
New Members

My Ride: 535i xdrive

1200 grit wet/dry sandpaper and a can of flat black paint for plastic.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:34 AM
New Members

My Ride: 08 e60 535i

Originally Posted by Brian Simpson
Hey All,
New here to the 5Series.net forums but joined because I just bought my first BMW last weekend.

I've purchased a 2014 BMW 535i xDrive M Sport. I'd like to blackout the kindey grille and the side gills but have had some trouble determining what parts are the correct parts. I went on to the Turner website and all the parts suggested said they only fit a 2011-2013 F10. I tried ECS and got the same answer... both places informed me via chat that they did not have kidney grilles in stock that would fit my car.

So... my question is.... where do I get the kidney grilles and side gills for my car?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
I have black kidney grills for sale. Pm sent

Search this Thread